Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jazzid Last Night

bicho

Originally posted by rcrespo

both i think .. ill ask roberta on sunday. :)

That's got to ba a fun night. Jazid kicks ass especially now with the addition of the Sunday night party. I used to go there in 1997 when it first started out. 6 years later it's still jamming and it's still Jazid! :idea:

I forgot who said this but it's so true: Each club on the beach should be called "the club formerly knows as____".

Jazid's been Jazid for at least 6 years. It's a really cool place.

Originally posted by rcrespo

I'm trying to make sunday's something special .. tis a hard task but im up for it .. hope you can join us one of these sundays :)

this sunday should be one for the record books :)

You've been doing it, Ramon. I'll try to make it out one of these Sundays. The thing is that I play on many Sunday afternoons with my band and by the time we finish it's 10PM and I'm tired as fuck. This Sunday we're not playing so I'll keep Jazid in mind.

Guest brwneydtrouble

Their brazilian jazz night is incredible, and whenever I go on a sunday night, I always end my night downstairs. That band rocks, they have some kind of vibe that is out of this world. Jazid truly is a special little spot on the beach.......

Italian DJ Corrado and his team spins upstairs at Jazid ... excellent stuff with that brazilian jazzy house tip ...

These peeps are pretty well established in their niche ... I believe they also spin upstairs on Saturdays ... with a few compilations and constantly invited to Cafe del Mar in Ibiza ... btw ... Emutiny Records is their label ...

The Brazilian party is the last Wednesday of every month ... like last nite .. what can be sexier than watching a brazilian girl dance? ... :eek::D :D

Originally posted by vipnerd

what can be sexier than watching a brazilian girl dance? ... :eek::D :D

nothing can be sexier ! ......

.... after a few of my brazilien friends been telling me to go to jazzid for a few months now , seems like i might take up their offer . :D