Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why i hate school....

djbuster

its 7:20....most people are just getting up to goto work....i;ve been sitting in this fucking chair since 11am yesterday trying to get this project finished. WTF...i hate this shit.

sorry - i had to let it out somewhere, and if i walk into school cursing and screaming it probably wont help my cause.

anyway...have a good day everyone - i know i wont.

Originally posted by djbuster

its 7:20....most people are just getting up to goto work....i;ve been sitting in this fucking chair since 11am yesterday trying to get this project finished. WTF...i hate this shit.

sorry - i had to let it out somewhere, and if i walk into school cursing and screaming it probably wont help my cause.

anyway...have a good day everyone - i know i wont.

awww, poor buster. :isok:

I know how ya feel. :isok: I was an awesome student in highschool, as well as when I did go to college. but.... i didn't know what i wanted to study (ima jack of all trades...), then i didn't want to be there or be in serious debt after 4 years.... so after one semester... i'm working off my 10 grand debt. go figure.

Originally posted by layousugar

I know how ya feel. :isok: I was an awesome student in highschool, as well as when I did go to college. but.... i didn't know what i wanted to study (ima jack of all trades...), then i didn't want to be there or be in serious debt after 4 years.... so after one semester... i'm working off my 10 grand debt. go figure.

you end up in debt anyways . . . in a way its a necessary evil to build your credit history to put you in more debt, but when you want to buy a car, a house, start a business and you need to take a loan . . . so being in debt is not as bad as you might think as long as you keep it under control.

then again you really don't need college to be succesfull either . . .

Originally posted by djbuster

i hate work just as much. thats why i went back to school...to get away from work...*sigh* it all just sucks i guess...

it's a vicious circle buster, you go to school to get a better job, which puts more demands on you, ten you leave work to go back to school so that when you graduate you get a better job which will put even more demands on you . . . only one way to stay ahead of the game: we all need to win the lotto! :D

Originally posted by pgiddy

I love work, especially every other Friday when I get paid, like today. It's amazing all of sudden there is another nice lump sum showing up in my bank account and I get to spend it!

ditto - but i like every friday cause the bossman buys us whatever we want from Domino's. :D

Originally posted by layousugar

ditto - but i like every friday cause the bossman buys us whatever we want from Domino's. :D

when i worked as a camera man my boss used to do the same, except the cheap bastard would order from gumby's . . .after one taste of that pizza, i just stuck w/ the celery sticks. :mad:

Originally posted by vicman

when i worked as a camera man my boss used to do the same, except the cheap bastard would order from gumby's . . .after one taste of that pizza, i just stuck w/ the celery sticks. :mad:

sounds like me and chicago stuffed pizza. used to work at the tribune at night and the sports guys (only ohter people around in my dept) would order stuffed pizza EVERY NIGHT. ugh i can't eat that crap now.

Originally posted by kken

sounds like me and chicago stuffed pizza. used to work at the tribune at night and the sports guys (only ohter people around in my dept) would order stuffed pizza EVERY NIGHT. ugh i can't eat that crap now.

ugh . . . that's nasty . . .EVERY NIGHT?!?! couldn't they order something else? :confused:

Originally posted by vicman

ugh . . . that's nasty . . .EVERY NIGHT?!?! couldn't they order something else? :confused:

yeah boggles the mind. well some nights they'd order pepperoni, some nights they'd order sausage... god they were so white chicagoan hehe.