Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weekend thread

stymie

Meatlover has left us, who should take over on the weekend thread?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Meatlover has left us, who should take over on the weekend thread?

• Groove-anus
    • Kaydup
    • G-girl
    • Stymie
    • X
    • Evan
    • Lazer-Nuggz
    • P-haze
    • TommyArmani
    • fuck the weekend thread, it sucked anyways

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gorilla Escapes at Boston Zoo, Injures 2

Mon Sep 29, 9:30 AM ET Add U.S. National - AP to My Yahoo!

By MARK PRATT, Associated Press Writer

BOSTON - A 300-pound gorilla will be kept off display after it escaped from its zoo enclosure for the second time in two months, snatching a 2-year-old girl and injuring a teenager, zoo officials said.

The gorilla, known as Stymie, escaped Sunday night and roamed through the Franklin Park Zoo and along nearby streets for nearly two hours before it was sedated with tranquilizer darts, according to Zoo New England CEO and President John Linehan.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While monkey's are funny, 300 pound gorilla's are dangerous, and should not be left in charge of the weekend thread.

Originally posted by unclefester401

Gorilla Escapes at Boston Zoo, Injures 2

Mon Sep 29, 9:30 AM ET Add U.S. National - AP to My Yahoo!

By MARK PRATT, Associated Press Writer

BOSTON - A 300-pound gorilla will be kept off display after it escaped from its zoo enclosure for the second time in two months, snatching a 2-year-old girl and injuring a teenager, zoo officials said.

The gorilla, known as Stymie, escaped Sunday night and roamed through the Franklin Park Zoo and along nearby streets for nearly two hours before it was sedated with tranquilizer darts, according to Zoo New England CEO and President John Linehan.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While monkey's are funny, 300 pound gorilla's are dangerous, and should not be left in charge of the weekend thread.

u listen to the new dj dan live cd? www.moonshine.com

01 ya underwear (seamus haji presents get this!)

02 chunk a funk (dave armstrong & dj dlg)

03 release the tension (dave armstrong)

04 star trunk funk (mike balance)

05 dig it (bimbo jones)

06 release (jj flores & steve smooth ft. delano)

07 rock u (laurent konrad)

08 get up (donald glaude)

09 that phone track (dj dan)

10 alpine (bryan cox & filtergrinder)

11 from inside the speaker (alex peace)

12 super magnetic (joey beltram)

13 big funk blaster (jb3)

14 the rid (jj flores & steve smooth)

15 u turn me on (2 guys with tits)

Originally posted by unclefester401

Here, here!:D

I don't understand, Stymie's been on CP the least amount of time then anyone, doesn't even live in the greater Boston area, comes out in town about as much as Big Joe gets out of his cage, and everyone doesn't even listen to what he says anyways, in my opinion a bad choice for weekend thread operator!

And frankly Evan can't stand any of us on here, what makes you think he's going to want to start a weekend for us? ha? ha???

I on the other hand would like to plead my case for being the weekend thread starter, first off I am cuter then Stymie, second I live here in Boston (within walking distance to Avalon), go out and am in touch with lots of CP people on a regular basis, am fairly liked around here (with the exception of Pacha but we all know now that NY is gone so is she;) ), have been a member on CP since 2001, and I love the weekend, now how can I not be the one to start the weekend thread. I'll even help promote Groovefire events on a regular basis!:D;)

well i have not yet voted and so am keeping all options open... i am listening to your arguments though....

bribery might work! ;)

but in any case, i would think anyone who might either attend adilson events regularly OR give me a t shirt might edge the other out on this one.... hmmmmmm. anyone?

Originally posted by ras67

well i have not yet voted and so am keeping all options open... i am listening to your arguments though....

bribery might work! ;)

but in any case, i would think anyone who might either attend adilson events regularly OR give me a t shirt might edge the other out on this one.... hmmmmmm. anyone?

Hey Rachel, good to see you the other night. i had fun you? we ended up staying til the end.