when showering when do you

pgiddy

when do you put the shampoo in  

11 members have voted

1. 1. when do you put the shampoo in

• before I scrub a dub dub
    • after I'm all clean then I do the hair
    • shower, whats that

in health class in high school, they taught us to wash your hair first because if you wash it after, you get the rest of your body dirty with the crap that comes out of your hair. made sense then, still does... you dirty bitch.

Originally posted by kken

in health class in high school, they taught us to wash your hair first because if you wash it after, you get the rest of your body dirty with the crap that comes out of your hair. made sense then, still does... you dirty bitch.

see thats what I always thought, like the next morning after going out all that grime can't be good, but thats why I wash again. Hmmm maybe I could try it first, that could be hard after doing it the same way for years and years. I'm gonna test it out tom., I'm not gonna be a dirty bitch anymore!!

Originally posted by vicman

1. shampoo your hair

2. wash the rest of yourself

3. rinse everything out

--> you want to leave the shampoo and the conditioner in there for a little while so they can clean everything in there

no you don't leave it in there, not good at all, makes you go bald. keep the shampoo in for less then a minute, do a quick scalp massage and rinse.

if it makes you go bald i would change the shampoo your using. although with all the gunk you've probably got in there i dunno what type of shampoo you use . . . i wouldn't be surprised if you just use straight up amonia to kill all the animals and insects on your scalp.

Originally posted by vicman

if it makes you go bald i would change the shampoo your using. although with all the gunk you've probably got in there i dunno what type of shampoo you use . . . i wouldn't be surprised if you just use straight up amonia to kill all the animals and insects on your scalp.

hey don't get mad at me, I'm just telling you what I heard. I'm not worried about it, nice full head of hair of this kid, no baldy's in my family.......don't worry you can always get a rug in a few years Marv.....

Originally posted by pgiddy

yes, that is a must, it is not good to use shampoo everyday.....let me see if I can find the article I read awhile back

he's right. You aren't suppose to shampoo every day. Its bad for your hair. It causes split ends and washes away the natural oils in your hair that make it shiny & strong.