Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Snl

fineones

Originally posted by fineones

the new season of SNL starts oct. 4th ...last season was sooo bad hopefully it gets allot better this yr..but the first weeks host is justin timberlake..for the ladies and some of tje guys....and then britney spears the following week for the guys and some of u ladies ;)

actually, the first episode will be hosted by jack black and the musical guest will be john mayer (i've never heard of the latter).
Originally posted by dgmodel

molly shannon??? out of the current snl staff tina fey, and maya rudolph steal the show... molly shannon has two characters mary katherine gallagher and the "im fifty, and lovin it lovin lovin it" woman...

molly shannon is no longer in the cast. i hated her 'cause all of her characters were basically the same, but she had a lot of recurring characters, not just those two.

i also disagree with a lot of your picks and pans of the comic world, dg; i find seinfeld to be one of the most annoying people in the world, let alone just comics. one night when i was at a comedy club he just dropped by to try out some new material and it was all about how famous he is and how he ran into someone who didn't recognize him. "what an idiot --- i mean, come on!!!" was the routine. no one laughed :rolleyes: . when people get to that level of fame, they don't work as hard as they used to, and, to some extent, they almost don't need to anymore 'cause they've got it made. we in that little comedy club thought he was shitty, but that lame-ass act probably would've done well in mainstream america.

and to say gilda radner wasn't good? that's just inconceivable to me :confused: .

Originally posted by weyes

i also disagree with a lot of your picks and pans of the comic world,

matter of opinion... and you have yours and i have mine...

as for seinfeld, youre going to base his entire stand up on one random night, where he was testing new material??? granted that sounds like it was horrible however he has had some really good stuff in the past...

as for seinfeld, youre going to base his entire stand up on one random night, where he was testing new material??? granted that sounds like it was horrible however he has had some really good stuff in the past...

o no, i don't base my opinion of him on that one night; i base it on everything of his i've ever seen nono2.gif .

• 1 month later...

i was speaking to fineones last night about old tv shows etc, and i remembered how i used to love carol burnett and the carol burnett show... so thats a woman who i thought was funny when i was younger im quite sure i wouldnt care for her humor now but just in all fairness wanted to add her to the list...

Originally posted by misk

......jeanine garafalo.....CUTE? ....um no!....lol.......funny sure.....cute NO............

whoa!!!:eek: I thought you weren't postin no more you fuckin filth of a whore. choke on my shit!:D

As for people on SNL I really only enjoyed Will and Chris... Other were funny but these guys almost always made me laugh.