Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tigger Vs. Piglet...

dgmodel

...the real issue is their apparent drug dependencies.......DON'T even tell me TIGGER wasn't chillin with the white slut.....i too have seen people bounce like that...

...and as far as PIGLET...that stuttering fucknut.......little too much meow mix if ya know what i'm sayin.....:cool:

Originally posted by misk

...the real issue is their apparent drug dependencies.......DON'T even tell me TIGGER wasn't chillin with the white slut.....i too have seen people bounce like that...

...and as far as PIGLET...that stuttering fucknut.......little too much meow mix if ya know what i'm sayin.....:cool:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:p-p-p-p-p-p-p-pooooh bear

tigger was just on speed, eyore was depressed and needed zoloft, piglet was gay, the rabbit was neurotic, and winnie the pooh was a child molester. he had the ill old man voice and chilled alone with cristopher robin when he wore short shorts talkin bout stickin his hand in the honey pot.

heres a true fact- the u.s. stole the original winnie the pooh bear from england. it was one bear that was the first and came to a museum in the u.s. and we never gave it back. pretty fucked up right. they been suing us for like 30 years to get it back.