Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Opium last night was a dream.....

fliptoniaaa

Come true!

(This is themrs posting... forgot to log him out)

To begin with, I finally got to hear an MS set, and it was great!

I danced and had a lot of fun.

That girl guest DJ SUCKED! Poor girl. I could've done better and have never spun before. Goes to show you how far beauty can take you. She was a cutie though!

I had a blast chillin and talking with Globalgirl... she's a sweetheart. Markus is super sweet too. Arturo!!!! was there with lil' Katie, always happy and dancin around.

Thank God for your camera Arturo!!!!!! OMG I DIE!!!!!!!!!!! We were walking to the bathroom and this guy comes up to Flip and tells him that I have "IT". Turns out he's Victoria Silvstedt's manager and asks us if we want to meet her. DUUUHHHH!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

That woman was MEANT to be famous. She is as beautiful in person as in those pictures. Her face was flawless. Her body was :eek:. :jawdrop:

We took a few pictures with her and we left. Got more than we expected. :D

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

Come true!

(This is themrs posting... forgot to log him out)

To begin with, I finally got to hear an MS set, and it was great!

I danced and had a lot of fun.

That girl guest DJ SUCKED! Poor girl. I could've done better and have never spun before. Goes to show you how far beauty can take you. She was a cutie though!

I had a blast chillin and talking with Globalgirl... she's a sweetheart. Markus is super sweet too. Arturo!!!! was there with lil' Katie, always happy and dancin around.

Thank God for your camera Arturo! We were walking to the bathroom and this guy comes up to Flip and tells him that I have "IT". Turns out he's Victoria Silvstedt's manager and asks us if we want to meet her. DUUUHHHH!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

That woman was MEANT to be famous. She is as beautiful in person as in those pictures. Her face was flawless. Her body was :eek:. :jawdrop:

We took a few pictures with her and we left. Got more than we expected. :D

:cool: glad u guys had a great time !!! im pissed that i wasnt able to go ..but damn !!! u met victoria ??:drool: :drool: now ill never 4give myself for not going !!:mad: :mad:

Originally posted by bobbalou

;) It was a Pleasure to meet you folks also........

now here is the little hottie Dj Shannon Collen....:drool: :drool:

700115ShannonColleenDjPlayboymodel.jpg

700111ShannonColleenDjPlayboymodelpic2.JPG

More pics to come.....

Cheers

Harold

shes a hottie indeed......just remember that b4 u think of her djing skills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;):laugh:

shes a hottie

shes a hottie

shes a hottie!!!!!!!!!!

i must say that i dont really dig opium that uch cuz its a bit on the warm side, but i finally got to listen to one ok markus shultz sets, and let me tell u i knew he was good....but this guy jams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he sets a groove and just holds u there....u cant help but get up and dance!!!!!!!!!!!!

as for the rest of the night.......globalgirl ur a sweetheart and it was our plesure to chill and chat with u!!!!!!

bobbalou it was nice to finally meet u and ur girl!!!!!!!!:D

arturo...always bringin a good vine!!!!!!!! and katie as well!!!!!!

once again ur camera just came in handy!!!!!!!!

as for the chick d.j. collen shannon i think her name was.....shes a hottie, but she needs to lock herself in a room with those turntables and get to work!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow as for meeting victoria silvsteft....damn thats one hot woman, she definatly has presence!!!!!!!!!!!

id like to thank opium for putting this night togehter!!!!!!!!!!!!

heh.

thanks a lot for coming! it was a great night indeeed, even though it was hot as fuck. I was ddying from the warmth gzus! heh.

i have the pics now. came out pretty good. please PM me your emails so i can send them!

see you guys next week at AVB and at NV

all the best,

arturo

Well last night I passed by opium for a bit and as i got in front of the door, victoria was getting in and :eek: she is amazing. Lots of times u see these models and they a dissapointment but damn she was whoa. No words to describe her. Did not stay 2 long as I had to head back to nerve for james zabiela but Mrs and Flip y'all lucky to have met her.