Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Timo Maas review

happyface

Ok so I didn't get a chance to make it to Nerve for Zabiela...but I am not in the least bit regretful of my decision to go see Timo from start to finish....THIS GUY OWNS!

He was unfuckinbelievable. His tracks ranged from tech/house, minimal prog, hard techno, electro, rock...I couldn't stop dancing til the very end (my legs and feet are killin). With the vibe of Crobar (the horns, the dry ice machine, the people dancing with hands in the air, the paper napkin confettis...EVERYTHING) made it even more of a kick ass time. I did not get track listing, but believe me I listened to each and every track and was amazed by the skills this guy as not only an awesome producer, but his mixing....WOW! :eek:

Originally posted by happyface

Ok so I didn't get a chance to make it to Nerve for Zabiela...but I am not in the least bit regretful of my decision to go see Timo from start to finish....THIS GUY OWNS!

He was unfuckinbelievable. His tracks ranged from tech/house, minimal prog, hard techno, electro, rock...I couldn't stop dancing til the very end (my legs and feet are killin). With the vibe of Crobar (the horns, the dry ice machine, the people dancing with hands in the air, the paper napkin confettis...EVERYTHING) made it even more of a kick ass time. I did not get track listing, but believe me I listened to each and every track and was amazed by the skills this guy as not only an awesome producer, but his mixing....WOW! :eek:

In few words- Timo laid down the law at Crobar last night. The setup along with the lighting- was just amazing. I hadn't felt that vibe in Crobar for a long, long, time. The system itself was kind of fuzzy, but all in all- this has been one of his best performances to date.

In addition- I checked out the Roots last night at the AA Arena and they rocked!!! I have to give out mad props to the drummer- he jammed out!!!

:hat:

Originally posted by koky

:laugh: :laugh: barely ... but he does manage to utter a word here n there :laugh: :laugh: u just need to pay really close attention or u might miss sumthin :laugh: :laugh:

Imma stand up for ma boy HP !

Better talk less and it has meaning rather than talk alot and it being crap . :idea::D

Originally posted by happyface

great with ur dumb ass review noone cares

all we anna know was

HOW WERE THE BITCHES??????

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Timo & Dice were unbelievable...

What a freakin' night... When Timo dropped "Smells like teen spirit" I thought Crobar was going to explode...

He is an amazing DJ and an even better person...

We partied our asses off...

And after Crobar, we continued the party at NV where DJ Bruno tore the place up...

Still trying to recover from that night.....