bigman123

WHAT DO YOU LIKE BETTER  

27 members have voted

1. 1. WHAT DO YOU LIKE BETTER

• HOUSE
    • TRIBAL
    • HARD TRANCE
    • TEC HOUSE

I have an idea. Why doesn't one of the experts give a brief description of the major differences between the various genres of dance music. I'm sure I'm not the only person who doesn't completely understand what makes house, techno, tech-house, tribal, and trance, etc. different from one another. That would be greatly appreciated. :idea::)

Originally posted by mala

Label me as ignorant, but I don't really get all the subcategories of electronica, and I can't keep up with them.

you are not ignorant...just normal. :aright:

i dont get all of them either, there are way too many subcategories of edm these days, many of which offer little difference between each other. this partly explains why the scene is suffering, at least from my point of view.

Originally posted by ravered

you know whats awesome when someone posts a poll.... and people think they should be like musical gods..... and talk down to another about how much more they know about music... how bout u people shut the fuck up and grow up..... its music.... the person picked those 4 in the poll.... they wanted to know out of those 4 which do most of you like... its not that hard..... if your fav genre isnt on the list then STFU and go watch wrestling Roninmess..... we all know ur the god of all music and u met the most djs blah blah blah WOW your my idle

:laugh: :laugh: