Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tara Rieds at Space 34 Parting her ass offf!!!!

nexusgroove

Just Ms. Hilton captured in zeroes and ones, Tara was waay off her rocker, and I didn't bother, since it bought up a whole quandry of ethical issues I didn't feel like thinking about. Paris consented to 1 photo with 2 board members, so it was legit with her.

Originally posted by pod

Just Ms. Hilton captured in zeroes and ones, Tara was waay off her rocker, and I didn't bother, since it bought up a whole quandry of ethical issues I didn't feel like thinking about. Paris consented to 1 photo with 2 board members, so it was legit with her.

Damn it...the one night I don't go to Space. No and then for me :(

Originally posted by pod

Dan, WTF? Since when are you worried about what others think? You could be paying your rent for the next year with those photos.

Originally posted by erickamikaze

Dan, WTF? Since when are you worried about what others think? You could be paying your rent for the next year with those photos.

Yeah, but then I'm labeled as paparazzi trash and don't get any serious work in this town again. Tara couldn't even form a coherent sentence last night. I don't just do that for celebs either...I usually delete photos of people who are obviously too fucked up.

Originally posted by pod

who were the other 2 board members?

andrewthomas

all I can say is,.. STFU,,,, talk to someone that cares....

I sure don't care...

and who would pay 61$ for some cheeeesy flash template like that.... I put it on my sig for a reason... to get at people like u.

so unless u have some good hacking/cracking person or you know php code...... its going to stay for a few weeks...

how much did it cost to do ur site.???

I think u got ripped.....

Originally posted by arturob

I saw Tara and Paris too! Erick told me about it and I flew to the Terrace's vip. omfg it really cool to see them partying down here!

So that's why you disappeared! I was told they were up in the patio a little too late, I saw Paris walking by but didn't see Tara

Never saw Tara but Paris...LMAO...

Def. photographs better than she looks....

Nothing more than a skinny white chick period.

Shes bow-legged too!!! yuck.

And from some good sources, dumb as a stump...

What kinda music is this? house? whats that? huh?

Dont they play any eighties stuff?