Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I love Danny Howells.

lillizzy

Originally posted by PFloyd40

fuckin ridiculous is all i have to say...

howells showed once again why he is on top of the game... relentless last nite... crowd could have used a bit more nrg i though, but still was good... system sounded great also...

you were there??!?!!?

Originally posted by lelo

Hey Lizzy. So you went to Howells and you dont call me. I should have been there. You better come to see Coxy w/ me when he comes back.

Howells def sick though, peace peeps.

ahhh sorry!@!@! ger and i went out the night b4, and i slept most of the day off, then headed off :) next time, i WILL call ya! :) pvdddddddddddd, and yes i will go to cox woohoo

yup.. 230 - 8.. where the f*ck where you?

lol

..man, its been going on 2 years that we've been in the same room, listening to the same DJ and I have YET to meet you...Now how, by cosmic circumstance, is that possible?...

lil lizzy: Nice meeting you :)

Cody: You weren't there!!! :mad:..

Originally posted by phuturephunk

Cody: You weren't there!!! :mad:..

I know.. :(

I stayed home Saturday nite and started to prepare for this week's hell..

I finished my paper (which was due yesterday) and I have a Chemistry exam tomorrow and a Behavioral Pharmacology exam on Friday..

School must come first, especially in my last year with 19.0 credits this semester..

I'll have to go over my schedule for next month and maybe I can come by..

Though we'll have to see cause I think that week might be first round of midterms.. :(

Danny's gonna forget me and be like: you TRAITOR!! :tongue:

Originally posted by phuturephunk

..man, its been going on 2 years that we've been in the same room, listening to the same DJ and I have YET to meet you...Now how, by cosmic circumstance, is that possible?...

seriously!!

damn, i think i next time i go imma walk around with a sign with "PhuturePhunk" written in black sharpie like a limo driver at an airport... hahaha

breaks set was definetly hot though... he was playing some really bleepy technoy breaky type shit... (great description ;)) and from 4 on was just pounding away at that system... i left throughly satisfied :)

breaks set was definetly hot though... he was playing some really bleepy technoy breaky type shit... (great description ;)) and from 4 on was just pounding away at that system... i left throughly satisfied :)

Thanks.. I really wanted to hear that.. :(