Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stryke @ MAze review

eKiTeL

Thank you all who made it out last nite. I was pleasantly surprised at how late a lot of you stayed, and how hard you allowed me to go :) A huge thanks also to DJ Amrando Suarez who came out to drop a few choice tracks. Armando, you're an amazing cat! Eric, sorry I didn't tear away from the decks to say hi. I tend to get totally zoned while I'm playing, but thanks for the great pics you took. Can't wait to do this again. I do have a few South Florida dates coming up. They'll be on my website, as I always tend to forget when/where my upcoming dates are. I saw a pic of Lillyz. Where were you? I never saw you! Glad to meet a few of you last nite. Thanks for letting techno breathe a little bit more here at home :)

much love,

greg

www.signalcommunications.net

thanks for the night of amazing music and effects and 909 madness. :)

techno 2 weeks in a row .. am i in a dream world? .. here's to hoping greg has a permanent venue to call home to soon .. maze would suit him nicely .. :)

bring it on kids.

nice to see people dancing and moving to the music as well.

armando rocked .. wow that tribal track made me dance like it was going out of style. :)

this song will make you freak .. this song will make you freak .. repeat

i missed the 303 .. was it hiding? :)

good seeing eddy/andrew/greg/armando/tony/andrew/eric/erik/liz :)

see you all tonight at jazid :)

Originally posted by aj2234

THANKS 2 ALL WHO CAME OUT 2 SUPPORT!

IT WAS A GREAT PARTY !

STRYKE ROCKED THE HOUSE !

EDDY HOW BOUT A RESIDENCY?

I'm with AJ On this .. bring Greg there twice a month? :)

nice to hear some music i love on a proper system and not my 2 speakers at home.

Guest brwneydtrouble

Greg, you are the man like I have said many times before.....

I had such a wonderful evening from the time that we got there at 9:30, he was banging. I had to lay down for a little while, the damn place was SO COLD!!! I was a little pissed that it was so empty at around 12:30-1, but all of a sudden the place filled up.

I think that moving the DJ booth to the other side helped spread the crowd around. I know I coulnd't leave that little area right in front of the booth which is ALWAYS empty.

It was great seeing you guys out.....I had an awesome time. We need more of Stryke.....