dgmodel

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by naughtybabe

Origskeemr

I'm a beast.. I should kill myself..

Noone likes me.. My threads always end up in Drama..

"Self-proclaimed Fashion Guru.." NOT!! Who am I?.....

4realhousediva - Although I am affraid to say her name... That bitch might come and invade our nice little basement forum here...

Ok...

I am dating someone from CP... When I first came to CP i had a post count of approx. 45 posts per day...

I took some time off to go to Post Whores Anonymous. And the 12 step program worked for me... I have cut my post count down to a little under 12 posts per day after a vacation from the boards of approx. 3 or 4 months...

Most of CP thought my girlfriend had me locked away somewhere and cut into pieces... But I made my return debut to CP about 2 months ago...

Who Am I???

Originally posted by elementx

Ok...

I am dating someone from CP... When I first came to CP i had a post count of approx. 45 posts per day...

I took some time off to go to Post Whores Anonymous. And the 12 step program worked for me... I have cut my post count down to a little under 12 posts per day after a vacation from the boards of approx. 3 or 4 months...

Most of CP thought my girlfriend had me locked away somewhere and cut into pieces... But I made my return debut to CP about 2 months ago...

Who Am I???

incredulous

Originally posted by elementx

Ok...

Who Am I???

whoa thats a good one and a toughy.... hrrrm~!?

.............i am very beautiful, and most guys droool over the pics i post..i am dark haired, thin....i used to be real negative to people but i have lightened up even though i dont post as much...my resume includes graphic design and bartending....i also plan to marry Smokesum within the next 10 years