Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The only good cop...

joeg

..Although I will say that suburban cops are often underutilized, leading to an existance of giving tickets and patrolling shady acres, leading to a bad attitude out of sheer boredom most times..None of you really ever want to see some of the horrors that those guys have to deal with..especially city cops.. Things can get just as fucked up behind closed doors in the burbs too..the only difference is the frequency...

..Remember, its all well and good to make fun..until the bad guys are crawling across YOUR front lawn.. And in this life, you will, at least once, be in that situation...Then who you gonna call?...

...Don't hate..:aright:...

Originally posted by abortionator

Oh please. If you can't handle doing a job without being a miserable prick then don't do that job. Don't try to justify being an asshole, its never going to work. We clearly know enough about them to have VERY negative opinions. You think we just make this shit up?

OHHHHH Please. 1/2 the people on this board cant handle being here without being a prick... and this is strictly voluntary.

Your argument is flawed.

Originally posted by phuturephunk

..Although I will say that suburban cops are often underutilized, leading to an existance of giving tickets and patrolling shady acres, leading to a bad attitude out of sheer boredom most times..None of you really ever want to see some of the horrors that those guys have to deal with..especially city cops.. Things can get just as fucked up behind closed doors in the burbs too..the only difference is the frequency...

..Remember, its all well and good to make fun..until the bad guys are crawling across YOUR front lawn.. And in this life, you will, at least once, be in that situation...Then who you gonna call?...

...Don't hate..:aright:...

Thank you!!

Originally posted by davidstone

relax, homey. David stone is david stone -- don't insult my intelligence

=============================

FLEXTRA! FLEXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!

=============================

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...don't worry kid...your day is coming ;)

Originally posted by joeg

IS A DEAD COP ;)

Perfect one-liner to get a thread going...lol..

I'll give my two cents anyways..

Few things..

First, out of the handfull of spankers on her that are whining...blah cops are mean...cops are assholes...cops dont treat me righhhttt..

You select few are beyond moronic.

Cops, have to somewhat come off ass pricks sometimes, You try being responsible for 5,000 passerbyers at one time at grand central. Its an itimidation factor, I mean how good would a cop look playing with toys and children.. pussified = no appearance of control.

Also I have to agree with a few people here, you few obviously NEVER were in a position of need. Never had a sister raped, a son killed, a mother robbed, never were in a accident etc.

Kudos to cops, fireman, military, doctors, teachers....etc.

Everyone that does a job for the soul intention of helping others selflessly>> are fucking rockstarS...

As far as the "death to all cops" idealogical retards...

Do society a favor, do NOT have children, ashame it would be to allow such genes to carry on in this world.

and umm..ya... cheesecake and coffee is being served in the living room until 8pm... have a safe drive home and tip your bartenders..:hat:

In New York City the function of policing is to up hold the law and protect it's citizens. In the suburbs of New York City the function of policing is to violate and intimidate it's citizens, also my personal favorite treat citizens as if they were that municipalities,town or city's personal cash machine.

Originally posted by eccentricmofo

Perfect one-liner to get a thread going...lol..

lol, i'm glad someone picked up on it... :)

and yeah, like i said later in the thread... NYPD cops are REAL cops... f all the others... i hope they die in a fire. ;)