Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Glow-dc Lineups...

clubglow

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nautilus60

Yeah, but once you get there - everything is double the price. No, thank you! i'd rather pay $100 more for airfare and go to Prague or Budapest: cheap, classy, good scene. thinking of doing it this summer on my way to Portugal.

Iceland, baby.

Originally posted by sauvee88

Ever eatin at one?

yeah, i lived in the UK from age 9 to 18.

in Europe, i've eaten fast food in England, Scotland, France, Switzerland, Holland, Spain, and Portugal.

Quality control was only noticeably better at the McDonald's in Zurich -- apparently they had to do a lot to convince the gov to let them open a restaurant there and not screw with the high Swiss standard of living.

In most other places it's still the same old shit. McD's kept serving beef through the mad cow scares...no one bought it though.

Originally posted by funkyfreshdc

yeah, i lived in the UK from age 9 to 18.

in Europe, i've eaten fast food in England, Scotland, France, Switzerland, Holland, Spain, and Portugal.

Quality control was only noticeably better at the McDonald's in Zurich -- apparently they had to do a lot to convince the gov to let them open a restaurant there and not screw with the high Swiss standard of living.

In most other places it's still the same old shit. McD's kept serving beef through the mad cow scares...no one bought it though.

I dunno, I always felt that it was better over there...

Either way - bad food is bad food.