Clubplanet Nightlife Community

crackorn's pic . . .

eggmok

Originally posted by misskittie

LMFAO MIKE! Rigo knows me....since 2000! He was just tryin' to make a funny silly boy. :tongue:

kAt *hearts* rigo

AAF in the Twilo-Mobile :cry:

apparently in some previous life, eggmok actually used to go out. the boy is a total hermit nowadays.

LMFAO MIKE! Rigo knows me....since 2000! He was just tryin' to make a funny silly boy. :tongue:

kAt *hearts* rigo

Mikey, I love you too scuttle-butt! You DC men make me prrrrrrr!

*sob* the twilo-mobile is no more, but we did have lot's of fun in there didn't we . . .

Originally posted by eggmok

*sob* the twilo-mobile is no more, but we did have lot's of fun in there didn't we . . .

My last time in the ole gal was the DC trip when I got stuck in the back seat with wonder-boy....by the way, yeah, thanks a lot for that one. :rolleyes: But regardless, there's no better way to say farewell than in the backseat! What a fun weekend that was......hell, the night itself was friggin ridiculous! (the ATM - that "afterhours club" - wtf were you thinkin' takin' the NY contingency to that joint!? - lol)

Either way, we had some good times when Twilo (both club and car) were still in our lives. Shit, there was nothing better than bouncing around the club in an e-induced craze and bumping into Rigo. I miss those days....the better days.... :(

kAt *hearts* rigo

Mikey, I love you too scuttle-butt! You DC men make me prrrrrrr!

Scuttle-butt? I don't know what that is but you make everything sound good, sizzlechest. :)