Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Let's Go Yankees!!!!!

donvito

Originally posted by Codica3

3-1 final. :mad:

Mussina didn't even pitch that bad.. the fielding was just horrendous yesterday..

Not to mention..

YOU CAN'T WIN A GAME IF YOU DON'T SCORE SOME RUNS! :mad:

:werd:

I was actually sick to my stomach yesterday... How many oppertunities they had to score runs and they were shut down...

They better wake up tomorrow...

I will be there... :D

Originally posted by elementx

:werd:

I was actually sick to my stomach yesterday... How many oppertunities they had to score runs and they were shut down...

They better wake up tomorrow...

I will be there... :D

Haha.. if they don't play better tomorrow then I demand you jump onto the field and pound some sense into them! :laugh:

Haha.. if they don't play better tomorrow then I demand you jump onto the field and pound some sense into them! :laugh:

:werd: I am right behind the bull pen... Rest assure I will be talking some shit to the Pen... :laugh:

And if we lose tomorrow... I think it will be worth it to Streak out onto the field with my body painted in the METS colors holding a sign up stating that I am trading my support to the Mets... :laugh:

Originally posted by elementx

:werd: I am right behind the bull pen... Rest assure I will be talking some shit to the Pen... :laugh:

And if we lose tomorrow... I think it will be worth it to Streak out onto the field with my body painted in the METS colors holding a sign up stating that I am trading my support to the Mets... :laugh:

Typical.. :laugh:

As a Yankee fan, it's sad to say..

But at least 80% of the fans probally would switch over to the Mets if they were suddenly champs and the Yanks were the underdogs..

NO DEVOTION I TELL YA! :mad:

Typical.. :laugh:

As a Yankee fan, it's sad to say..

But at least 80% of the fans probally would switch over to the Mets if they were suddenly champs and the Yanks were the underdogs..

NO DEVOTION I TELL YA! :mad:

Hey... If the Yanks do it to us again...

I figure I may as well cheer on a team I know is going to lose every season this way I do not have to get my hopes up each and every year... :laugh:

:nono: :nono:

Eh... You know I would not do that...

What a game Pettitte threw last night... :party:

Crowd seemed like they were going to be a good one in the beginning when the Yanks Scored a run... But then were fairly quiet until the 7th inning when the Yanks smacked in 3 runs...

Sat in about an hour traffic on the way in. And 2 hours traffic on the way hom... :mad:

But its all good... Hopefully I will be in the same situation next week for the ALCS!!!