Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Light Contact Football League......

we'd like it to stay amonst people that post on here or njguido just so we dont have people grabbing all stars from all over the country............................

digga wants to see the athleticism of some of you HANDJOBS!!!! that like to talk smack, its time to put all that smack talk onto the field.........................

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by eddie3

i averaged almost 300yds a game in college

gee thats funny eddie, no one has really ever came close to ave. 300 yds per game at your school, other than Rich Ingold!!!!!! and he only averaged 260 something yards before he got hurt!!!!!!!

and i def dont see know eddies on the roster!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yep as long as the signed up before sept 2003......................

just to make it fair................i mean seriously we can call have any top line man sign up tomorrow just to win right!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so PM stack your team, and if you lie ABOUT THE PEOPLE ON THE TEAM AND YOU WIN, WE WILL GIVE ALL YOUR WINNINGS TO THE KID W/ LUEKEMIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we think we have a place where we can play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

just to make it fair................i mean seriously we can call have any top line man sign up tomorrow just to win right!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so PM stack your team, and if you lie ABOUT THE PEOPLE ON THE TEAM AND YOU WIN, WE WILL GIVE ALL YOUR WINNINGS TO THE KID W/ LUEKEMIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!

You pinned me in on that one, I'm tapping.

Originally posted by trewguy

stacked and digga where will these brutal ass whoopings take place

we were thinking LIBERTY STATE PARK!!!!!!!!

we're not going to get to formal with the whole thing, we will just set up a bracket and some rules.................once we get up to 6 teams then we will start gettin more serious about rules and location!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by njwasp

LOL!!!!

You pinned me in on that one, I'm tapping.

come on bro, you serious, i've seen some of those people on NJGUIDO, they are some big dudes, weather or not they can play is another question.....................

how hard is it to find 7 other people to get to play some football, its light contact!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im sure you can find some kids on this board that need a team!!!!!

this guy marcomaxim prob could use a player and so could that other guy italiangreek....................

we were thinking LIBERTY STATE PARK!!!!!!!!

we're not going to get to formal with the whole thing, we will just set up a bracket and some rules.................once we get up to 6 teams then we will start gettin more serious about rules and location!!!!!!!!!!!

trewbakka likes

come on bro, you serious, i've seen some of those people on NJGUIDO, they are some big dudes, weather or not they can play is another question.....................

how hard is it to find 7 other people to get to play some football, its light contact!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im sure you can find some kids on this board that need a team!!!!!

this guy marcomaxim prob could use a player and so could that other guy italiangreek....................

I know 3 guys that would be great for the team, but the question isn't will they play but will they get up to play. I'll PM them and another guy, but I think it's fruitless.

get a 35 dollar permit an you can play rutherford at the st mary's high school field

Originally posted by trewguy

get a 35 dollar permit an you can play rutherford at the st mary's high school field

may be to far for some central jersey people................but thanks chew!!!!!!, ill keep that in mind!!!!!!!!!

AND would you be able to see what we need to do and when the field would be open on a SATURDAY.............

E-MAIL ME @ WORK I CANT COMMUNICATE ANY MORE THROUGH CP

rodrigo.delarosa@ubs.com

that goes for anyone else that has questions or feedback

Originally posted by njstacked2

Trewbitch...Can you find out more about the field near you...Liberty State Park is good because they have picnic tables and you can grill.....just a thought.....

yea

but we will see who the bitch is when he can't type on monday