Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shrooms Q

NOT IN USE

Eat 1/2 the 1/8 first... When you do that, take a little shroom dust from the bottom of the bag, or crush up a little of a cap and roll it up in a blunt/joint.. some people say when you burn the pshyloblin(sp) that it doesn't work, but i've done it a few times, and it seems to have worked...

Then cook up the other 1/2 of the 1/8 and shoot it.. Good times!!

all depends on how potent they are... but

taking them all at once will affect you significantly more than spliting them

Shrooms, like acid build a tolerance incredibly quickly, so even an hour later will not have the effects they would if taken at once.

btw the tolerance goes away quickly too... like 2 days.

an 1/8th of street shrooms ....you never know....if they're home grown I'd start with 2 gms for a newbie...on a side note ... just got back from italy.... free shrooms everywhere if you know what your looking at.... mostly azures...more potent.. very rarely seen in the states...ate 8 grams fresh during the blackout and was ... fuuuuuuuucked up

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I wouldn't eat the whole eighth the first time around. If you don't know what you're in for, do half (be prepared after about 45 minutes to laugh your ass off harder than you have in years) and then take the other half when you feel you're ready. Don't do them alone either. I made that mistake once (I thought it would give me divine inspiration for song writing purposes. I did get some nice ideas, but then......I don't even want to go there) just make sure you're with chill people who aren't going to give you a bad one.

Originally posted by Crackorn

I wouldn't eat the whole eighth the first time around. If you don't know what you're in for, do half (be prepared after about 45 minutes to laugh your ass off harder than you have in years) and then take the other half when you feel you're ready. Don't do them alone either. I made that mistake once (I thought it would give me divine inspiration for song writing purposes. I did get some nice ideas, but then......I don't even want to go there) just make sure you're with chill people who aren't going to give you a bad one.

You didn't hear, since he first posted this, he took the whole 1/8th alone and wrote 3 number 1 hits...