Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girls of the sex board.

tommyarmani

Thanks,

I am flattered with all the PM's, but yes "brandy" is real & im in a committed relationship with her. However, i will honor 3some requests, but seriously doubt the legitimacy of any such requests.

ANd yes, that is me in my avatar! (Before giving in to my addiction with the chinese buffet)

Thanks,

Tommy

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Thanks,

I am flattered with all the PM's, but yes "brandy" is real & im in a committed relationship with her. However, i will honor 3some requests, but seriously doubt the legitimacy of any such requests.

ANd yes, that is me in my avatar! (Before giving in to my addiction with the chinese buffet)

Thanks,

Tommy

:(

I am truly saddened by this.

Thanks,

i3itch

Brandy is my girlfreind. Because im a wise ass, she loves to see how i react when people "mess" with me. This thread was intended for me to come off as "cocky", so everyone could put me in my place.

Apologies to you all for wasting your time. Time you can never get back. I will make it up to you.

Thanks,

:confused:

Thanks,

Thanks,

Tommy

Will you stop PM'ing me :mad:

Brandy is my girlfreind. Because im a wise ass, she loves to see how i react when people "mess" with me. This thread was intended for me to come off as "cocky", so everyone could put me in my place.

Apologies to you all for wasting your time. Time you can never get back. I will make it up to you.

Thanks,

:confused:

The time spent looking at this was well worth it. I thoroughly enjoyed this post.

Thanks,

SmokeSum

Very well put! But, hey, im on paxil already. guess i need more. :laugh::laugh:

What you need is a swift kick in that greasy dep level 10 mega hold head of yours and drive your leased BMW back to your homeland of Sayerville, New Jersey. You look like a over preacher curling version of a hybrid mix of Bob Saget and Lorenzo Lamas, and think that because you spend a few sleazy gunnie bucks on dancers and a bottle of grey goose at Tiki Room that your the messiah to all females.

silly bison....

Originally posted by rizzo

What you need is a swift kick in that greasy dep level 10 mega hold head of yours and drive your leased BMW back to your homeland of Sayerville, New Jersey. You look like a over preacher curling version of a hybrid mix of Bob Saget and Lorenzo Lamas, and think that because you spend a few sleazy gunnie bucks on dancers and a bottle of grey goose at Tiki Room that your the messiah to all females.

silly bison....

:nono: I dont lease, i finance. I put far too many miles on my car to lease.

Everything else seems on point though!:aright:

:laugh::laugh:

Originally posted by rizzo

how the fuck is cyber humor different from real humor

It's over the computer instead of IRL :confused:

Just like people have different cyber personalities and IRL personalities

I know kids who act tough shit behind a computer screen but are little itty-bitty shits IRL :blank: