Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Invading Vegas

tempkid

Nov 13-17, I'm staying @ the Mandalay Bay!!!!!!!

Please info on what are the best Clubs/afterhours for Thurs/fri/saturday night................Any info on any dj's doing guest spots that weekend and any other hook ups or suggestions................Thank you very fucking much!!!!!!!!

Well if you are looking to see what clubs are good, check out the post "ultimate las vegas club review," on here. Someone did a good job breaking down which clubs to go to, and which ones to avoid. But IMO Studio 54, Ra, and Ice are all great and play good house. Just make sure you don't go to hip-hop night at Ra (unless that's what you're looking for). And for afterhours, don't miss Drais. All the others are kinda cheesy. I think that alot of the clubs here look nice, but the music and crowds suck at the majority.

Originally posted by tempkid

Please info on what are the best Clubs/afterhours for Thurs/fri/saturday night................Any info on any dj's doing guest spots that weekend and any other hook ups or suggestions................Thank you very fucking much!!!!!!!!

I'm headed out the month before you...

I'll give you the scoop when I get back...

Peace...

Nice looking out!!!!!!!

I know you will let me know all the Housemusic spots.........

You have got to go to Tabu in MGM on Friday Night and Ice on Saturday Night...both have the feel and sound of NYC Club's...

Good Luck and have fun...

;)

Tempkid....you rat bastarge....I'll give you a complete rundown when I return from my Halloween trip.

VEGASSSSSS!!

i disagree...BABY's was just great the nite i went there...but it was a special nite with a special DJ...great crowd, great house music and friendly staff... so i do not know about the "usual"Thursday nite...u may want to check out the schedule...

But we are NOT headed to Baby's! :idea:

I like Hip Hop but the club is small compared to other clubs and the crowd is cool in your 24 & under. The door bouncers are cool if you speak the langauge. $$$ I went on a Sat. In other words, we left. I do enjoy the circular bar in hte center of the Hard Rock. All you need to do is hang out there for a couple of hours and Whamoo... ChIcKs!!! :letsgo:

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

Tempkid....you rat bastarge....I'll give you a complete rundown when I return from my Halloween trip.

VEGASSSSSS!!

I know me and you have same taste in music (house) and crowd!!!

Just give me the run down on what clubs to go on Thurs.....fri....satur.........OK???????

What club for each night, holla back!!!!!!!1