Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oh, THAT BAND sang that song!

georgym

I was just listening to a commercial for the Eagles greatest hits, and they have SO MANY songs that i've heard on the radio that i never knew THEY sung :woah:

Do you know when that happens? Like when you FINALLY realize who sang that song and you're like :doh:

:confused:

And don't you wish you could use your memory banks for those worthwile performers rather than knowing Right Said Fred is famous for "Im too sexy" or the Divinyls "I touch myself" :laugh:

the eagles have a ton of great songs. i was downloading some allman brothers the other day, i forgot how many of their songs i used to love as a kid when my dad would play them on his stereo, stereo? :rolleyes: anyway, bands like this that have staying power just dont exist anymore. every band now is for having that top 40 hit, like that song, "stacy's mom has got it goin on", that song is embarassing.

Originally posted by phatman

..i dont think they'll ever be bands like that again...another great one is Queen ...they have oodles of songs that people never realize were them...

I tell you... Richie and I just do not look at Queen the same way anymore after that one fateful night...

BTW Papa Smurf, I'm Too Sexy and I Touch Myself are bad examples... those songs are fucking FIERCE!!!

I am not so crazy about the Eagles.

...lmao...i dont either D...i dont either...that reminds me, i gotta look up mike...havent heard anything from him a long time...

y'know i will sound white trashy on this but bruce springsteen is another one...i know people hate him but after going to a concert this year, i was made a believer...aside from being a great performer, he's got a ton of hits as well...

*shotguns a bud*

Originally posted by gmccookny

hahahah, Fierce, eh?/?

Shit, I think Fine Young Cannibals are Fierce. But not Right said Fred :confused:

Fierce is not the proper description of FYC... I'm not sure what would be, but they don't have the proper attitude to qualify as "fierce." :cool::tongue:

Originally posted by phatman

...lmao...i dont either D...i dont either...that reminds me, i gotta look up mike...havent heard anything from him a long time...

I was wondering the same... haven't heard from/about him in the longest...

I was just listening to a commercial for the Eagles greatest hits, and they have SO MANY songs that i've heard on the radio that i never knew THEY sung :woah:

Do you know when that happens? Like when you FINALLY realize who sang that song and you're like :doh:

lol I saw that commercial too and I was singing along and was shocked also wow they sing THAT SONG :eek: i want the album now

who's ass is that in your sig, gager?/

HOT :eek:

PS, great quote from a great movie :aright:

OMG I could quote the whole movie...

if you seen the movie you know very well "The Dude" is a Credence Fan.

oh and beleive it or not that is my gf..I love to take sexy pics of her.

Originally posted by gager

OMG I could quote the whole movie...

if you seen the movie you know very well "The Dude" is a Credence Fan.

oh and beleive it or not that is my gf..I love to take sexy pics of her.

hehe, yeah i gotta get it on dvd :cool:

my oh my your girl is blessed with a sweet backside. I wish i could post a pic of my girls' booty. Sweet ghetto booty :laugh2: