Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: p-haze

stymie

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't book through anyone, I did it all myself:D I have experience doing this because I did the same last year when I went to France, Italy and Spain. But got the flight through Orbitz and did the rest through, Euro rail and reservations on-line... But may I ask when do you plan on going? Ibiza is not open in the winter, only June - September....

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Wtf... My friend had him dj a New years party in saugus @ some resturant like 4 yrs ago, what a cheesy new years that was..... Nice guy and all, but time to give up bro.

U gotta book him now, he knows too many people in the pen yo

Originally posted by prplhz

I didn't book through anyone, I did it all myself:D I have experience doing this because I did the same last year when I went to France, Italy and Spain. But got the flight through Orbitz and did the rest through, Euro rail and reservations on-line... But may I ask when do you plan on going? Ibiza is not open in the winter, only June - September....

1st week of june is when im going away. from my own experience, the cheapest deals are the combo deals through the airlines.

Originally posted by stymie

1st week of june is when im going away. from my own experience, the cheapest deals are the combo deals through the airlines.

I don't think you'll find a combo deal to Ibiza, I've never heard of anyone getting one. First week in June is to early too, Space is the first "big" opening party and it usually on my B-day which is June 23rd!