Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Major dilema, advice needed!!!!!

tommyarmani

Help me out here. My girlfreind is very set in her ways & very stubborn. I also tend to be the same way & never compromise.

This friday night we are supposed to have a low key night & go to the movies. She has made it abundantly clear that she wants to see a comedy & is in the mood to see the New jack black movie.

I am a denzel fan & want to see the new denzel washington movie.

we are both not budging on this. should we go to the movies together & each go into a separate theater & just meet up or call it off altogether.

so many ways to look at it. IM frustrated just thinking about it.

Thanks

alan dershowitz

I think the new Denzel movie looks stupid if that helps at all. I wouldn't go to different movies, it's kind of childish, and you'll be too busy thinking about how pissed you are at your girl to even enjoy the movie. If you can't aggree on a movie, then why don't you go see a movie that neither one of you wants to see.

Thanks

Oprah

:laugh: :laugh:

oooooohhh i know situations like these just toooo good from me and my gf!!

but the thing is, i never move. she doesn´t do neither (most of the time). in the end we both didn´t get what we want :laugh:

what not to do (i can speak from experience) :

going to the cinema and chatting up the two cute girls in front of you that are going in the movie that you want to go. then going to the movie you wanted with the two cute girls that are all over you and leaving your girlfriend behind to go in "her movie" :laugh::laugh:

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Help me out here. My girlfreind is very set in her ways & very stubborn. I also tend to be the same way & never compromise.

This friday night we are supposed to have a low key night & go to the movies. She has made it abundantly clear that she wants to see a comedy & is in the mood to see the New jack black movie.

I am a denzel fan & want to see the new denzel washington movie.

we are both not budging on this. should we go to the movies together & each go into a separate theater & just meet up or call it off altogether.

so many ways to look at it. IM frustrated just thinking about it.

Thanks

alan dershowitz

pay for one then sneak into the other. problem solved alan dershowitz