Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Common Courtesy

fierydesire

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by fierydesire

Aren't we in a modern day and age where all of us should shave, wax or at least trim . . .

Case in pt: I was with this guy a few weeks ago and decided to go down (which is a rarity for me) and noticed a fucken amazon jungle . . . Does he think I would even continue :rolleyes: Does he think this is normal? Come on no girl as well as no guy wants to go down on someone with a hairy area . . .

So I confronted him about it today and the convo goes like this

FD(Me) "can I say one thing though can u trim a lil"

G1 "I KNOW"

FD "there Im upfront abt that"

G1 "NO DOUBT"

G1 "CAN'T HELP IT"

G1 "IM HAIRY"

FD "gets some scissors"

Like can I get anymore upfront. I will say something if ur fucken hair is over compassing ur cock area. So I was thinking of keeping party bags by my bedside. With scissors, a lil freshener and a few condoms. :rolleyes: Maybe that will do the trick . . .

Say NO to Hairy Privates!!! Just like you say NO to nubs!!!:tongue::laugh:

get over it...some guys are hairy...i think its stupid u girls think we need to shave it off...being hairy is manly...without hair u look like a pre-pubescent boy (unless that is what u like)

Originally posted by fkornre

get over it...some guys are hairy...i think its stupid u girls think we need to shave it off...being hairy is manly...without hair u look like a pre-pubescent boy (unless that is what u like)

Oh come on, it's not too much to ask a guy to groom it a bit for you... trimming doesn't hurt... if you want to get your balls licked, that is. :devil:

Most girls are hairy too... but they trim.

Originally posted by tastyt

Oh come on, it's not too much to ask a guy to groom it a bit for you... trimming doesn't hurt... if you want to get your balls licked, that is. :devil:

...i'm not into the whole ball licking thing...it's hard enough for me to reach my penis...

Originally posted by jimk29

Most girls are hairy too... but they trim.

Ya, seriously! Being hairy isn't just manly, it's womanly too, in the sense that little girls don't have much body hair... what do some of you guys think, that it doesn't take work for us to keep it nice and neat down there? :confused:

Originally posted by phatman

...i'm not into the whole ball licking thing...it's hard enough for me to reach my penis...

Awww... keep reaching for those stars baby... you could always have a vertebrae removed if worse comes to worse...

a slight trim on my part i can do...but i aint shaving or waxing that shit....NO FUCKING WAY....

Ya, seriously! Being hairy isn't just manly, it's womanly too, in the sense that little girls don't have much body hair... what do some of you guys think, that it doesn't take work for us to keep it nice and neat down there? :confused:

Awww... keep reaching for those stars baby... you could always have a vertebrae removed if worse comes to worse...

i know it takes work for women to do that...but speaking for a guy who is really hairy...that shit hurts to shave, not to mention how nasty it feels...my bod is used to hair...when i tried to shave it was so scratchy and icky feeling...then the next day as the hair tries to break through the skin again...ouch that shit hurt...i am sorry but that is not something i want to do each day...

i know it takes work for women to do that...but speaking for a guy who is really hairy...that shit hurts to shave, not to mention how nasty it feels...my bod is used to hair...when i tried to shave it was so scratchy and icky feeling...then the next day as the hair tries to break through the skin again...ouch that shit hurt...i am sorry but that is not something i want to do each day...

Duuuuude- you think you're telling me something I don't know? :laugh: The exact same thing happens to women too, ya know! But there are ways to help prevent those itchy bumps.

Look, all I care about is that it be kept nice and neat- anything else is just gravy.

ok guys - heres the skinny....

hair clippers are a peace of piss to use, a quick 30seconds & you're done, with the added bonus of variable length :D (just watch out for that saggy skin)!! :chop:

if you really want that extra sensitivity when your partner goes for the sausage gargle, try some hair removal cream on the old fella. no itching. no stubble. smoother than a babies bum.

Definately trimmed here, not 12 yearold balding area either. For a good metaphor, you could say its like a putting green's lawn. Short, smooth, and well taken care of. ha.

Hygene people. Trimming there is a thing to do. But in the same idea yet another thought.

For one, everyone learns one time or another for the trimming habit, so if the woman sees this, be nice he could just be naive and new to the fad. ha,

Also, Ill be the first to admit it, no shame, but PAIN.

For the trimmers beware and cautious. We are talking a whole new level of pain. Imagine what a knick on the face feels...multiply it by three hundred. Oy.

I must go and cry now, it hurts just thinking about that past drama.. :eek:

Duuuuude- you think you're telling me something I don't know? :laugh: The exact same thing happens to women too, ya know! But there are ways to help prevent those itchy bumps.

Look, all I care about is that it be kept nice and neat- anything else is just gravy.

i hear ya....i am down with neat...but not shaved...:D