Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official space press release is up...

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

www.cooljunkie.com

read on......

I would like to point out, 2 weeks ago when i posted it, all i got was a bunch of people saying i was an asshole and had no idea what i was talking about, and even LP fooled you fockers into thinking i was making shit up..

So let me ask you this, don't you just hate it when i'm right all the time!!!:finger2:

Originally posted by skywalker01

yo saleen,,,, i know one thing you were wrong about...no way your sorry ass jets are gonna bounce back...just like space, they're outta bid-ness...it's ova!!!:laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by saleen351

www.cooljunkie.com

read on......

I would like to point out, 2 weeks ago when i posted it, all i got was a bunch of people saying i was an asshole and had no idea what i was talking about, and even LP fooled you fockers into thinking i was making shit up..

So let me ask you this, don't you just hate it when i'm right all the time!!!:finger2:

When it comes to clubland reports, usually take your word for it so keep postin up your info or im gonna have to move onto that other board. :cool:

I am hearing that Space is going to be closed only for ONE WEEK. It seems funny but they will be closed the weekend that Sasha, Roger Sanchez, MAW and others will play at the AAA. They will be open for the weekend after that with Bad Boy Bill , and then for Halloween with Danny Howells.

Is it really closing or what? Hmmmm?:confused: :confused:

Originally posted by andrewthomas

yo saleen u let POD talk to you like that??

you should say fuck him and fuck cooljunkie and dont do shit for them anymore

your like thier main promoter, if it wasnt for you they would get no traffic on thier site

AT, you misunderstood me...if Saleen retires, he spends more time on another board. :cool:

Boo Hoo

Cry me a river LP! Your beloved club is done. YOU FUCKED UP. 14 people were arrested inside YOUR club at 10PM. WHO is inside your club @ 10P??? Employees???? EX Employees???? Friends of Employees???? Why are they there???

Now, you blame the media, the Rave Act and anyone else becides yourself. LOOK IN THE MIRROR. ITS YOUR FAULT.

Now, close your doors for a short time, change the name and start making money again.

GOD BLESS AMERICA. IF JERKS LIKE YOU CAN MAKE MONEY, ANYONE CAN.

Originally posted by saleen351

I've noticed that when most people on the board are confronted for the first time by a clubbing business prodigy like "the saleen", they tend to get a bit defensive and in a state of denial.

Originally posted by laliux

I am hearing that Space is going to be closed only for ONE WEEK. It seems funny but they will be closed the weekend that Sasha, Roger Sanchez, MAW and others will play at the AAA. They will be open for the weekend after that with Bad Boy Bill , and then for Halloween with Danny Howells.

Is it really closing or what? Hmmmm?:confused: :confused:

nope its closed, friends of mine bartend there, they got fired

give me a fucking break! If ANYONE snoops enough they will get info on anything. Saleen, I'll hand to ya, persistence and perserverance will get you anywhere.

He is the only only one that checked out the rumors or poked around enough to get info. It's not that hard. Shit I'm in ATL and I heard bout it 2 weeks ago.

Originally posted by guyman1966

Boo Hoo

Cry me a river LP! Your beloved club is done. YOU FUCKED UP. 14 people were arrested inside YOUR club at 10PM. WHO is inside your club @ 10P??? Employees???? EX Employees???? Friends of Employees???? Why are they there???

Now, you blame the media, the Rave Act and anyone else becides yourself. LOOK IN THE MIRROR. ITS YOUR FAULT.

Now, close your doors for a short time, change the name and start making money again.

GOD BLESS AMERICA. IF JERKS LIKE YOU CAN MAKE MONEY, ANYONE CAN.

woah there Mike.. 14 people did get arrested. What the media didn't say was that 14 people got arrested at 9 different night clubs (Space, Gold Rush, Collesium & a few others).

2 of the arrests were club space "current" employees & if I'm not mistaken, about 2 or 3 others were ex-employees, but were separate from the 14 that were mentioned by the media.

This was out of Louis' hands.. he didn't fuck up. His irresponsible, careless employees did. Would you say a grocery store manager fucked up if 2 of his 100 employees were caught stealing?? I wouldn't... :idea:

Originally posted by dkb377

give me a fucking break! If ANYONE snoops enough they will get info on anything. Saleen, I'll hand to ya, persistence and perserverance will get you anywhere.

You're right...everyone has skeletons in their closet, and with the proper wording, it can seem like that you committed genocide or something...I have like $500 in unpaid parking tickets, someone could twist that around to say I have zero respect for the local authorites...wait, they'd be right, but still, that's my point...someone could not donate to the homeless shelter, and they could be construed by the media as a murderer, rather than a person who believes in self-reliance...but I'm getting off the subject here...:laugh:

BTW, the homeless and city government on both sides of the bay can kiss my ass after I eat at Taco Bell. :cool:

Vote from the rooftops, y'all!

Originally posted by biznation00

woah there Mike.. 14 people did get arrested. What the media didn't say was that 14 people got arrested at 9 different night clubs (Space, Gold Rush, Collesium & a few others).

2 of the arrests were club space "current" employees & if I'm not mistaken, about 2 or 3 others were ex-employees, but were separate from the 14 that were mentioned by the media.

This was out of Louis' hands.. he didn't fuck up. His irresponsible, careless employees did. Would you say a grocery store manager fucked up if 2 of his 100 employees were caught stealing?? I wouldn't... :idea:

Another Space person filled me in last night. I guess I should not belive everything I read in the paper. I can admit when I'm wrong and I was wrong to post this. However, LP is still a little bitch.