Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami Hurricanes vs West Virginia

tigerclaw

DAMN I'm a huge Canes fun but they are not looking like that #1 Offensive Team, they don't even look like the team of old that can put up 40, 50 + points, West Virginia always plays us well and all but they are not even ranked this year...:rolleyes:

We still have Tennessee and FSU to beat........

and last thing freakin Winslow is awesome but bud stay off the roids, he was freakin roid raiging after every play he did even if it was a five yard catch.........Definitely the next shockey :D

Originally posted by stogiey2k2

DAMN I'm a huge Canes fun but they are not looking like that #1 Offensive Team, they don't even look like the team of old that can put up 40, 50 + points, West Virginia always plays us well and all but they are not even ranked this year...:rolleyes:

We still have Tennessee and FSU to beat........

and last thing freakin Winslow is awesome but bud stay off the roids, he was freakin roid raiging after every play he did even if it was a five yard catch.........Definitely the next shockey :D

What is everyone talking about?!

I rather have em play like shyt now then next week vs FSU...... no team can go out and dimolish another team week after week. Nobody says shyt when Ohio State barely wins a game like they do often.

As for Winslow,well he was the only one trying to pump up his teammates that werent in the game like they shouldve.....and also he was inteminating his opponents......what a hit he laid and that kid when he caught the ball BAM!!!!!!!:laugh:

Hey Stogiey sounds like you were listenning to Paul and Ron this mornning on Zeta :laugh: :laugh: those crackers are haters big times!! Well the gator fan.........:laugh::tongue:

What's up Leo. no actually it was the commentators in last night's game on ESPN that were talking that trash.. but you know what I meant though, the canes normally the years they have won the championship have been a team that racks up points, winning to West Virginia by 2 points is kind of embarrasing bro.

Re: Ohio State they have gotten really lucky in some of their games I've been watching them they are definitely not the same team as last year...

But Canes need to step up a notch to go all the way...

Their still #1....;)