Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what do u c.p. girls think of

fliptoniaaa

when u see a guy singing to the top of his lungs in the car or wherever!?!?!?!?!?!

and i dont mean the latest 50 cent eminem song!!!!!!!

what do u think when u see like in my case i luv ti listen and sing to billy joel, elton john, beatles!!!!!!!!!!! keeps me more calm when im driving long distances!!!!!!! but i must admit i do get into the songs and start singing them!!!!!!! so what do u think when u see a guy doing that?????????:D

:laugh: is he in my car or i see him in passing?!??! i always think it is a little weird when people start belting out some song in my car, unless i know them really well. for some reason it always happens that people feel comfortable to do it in my car too. oh well, it is funny anyway.

if i pass by someone who is really into it, i laugh. i do it too so i really cant talk....

I do it all the time.

Does that make me weird? :confused:

I think it's cute if a guy doesn't care enough to start belting out random songs... esp. while sitting in traffic and anyone can stare. It's a different story if you're driving 80 mph - no one really sees you do it. But in bumper-to-bumper.. Yea it's funny. :cool:

Originally posted by phuturephunk

..I feel like a retard when I get caught..:laugh:..but if that Jackson five is on the radio, I can't resist...

:laugh2:

If I ever catch you driving along, belting out "ABC... it's simple as 1,2,3... as easy as do, re, mi..."

I'ma point and lmao :D... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: