Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yousef @ Oxygen Lounge! Thurs Oct 16th

cooljunkie

We're proud to present one of our favorite UK DJ's for the first time in Miami outside WMC!

Yousef (Cream / Circus / BBC Radio 1) is a true house DJ, as much fun as Erick Morillo and just as funky :) This should be a really great, fun night.

Craig Demo will also be spinning, and Oxygen already has a great crowd on Thursdays so expect a slammin event.

More info later...

this should be a great party guys. Yousef is one of the funnest crowd dJ's around. I had a chance to play with him a few yeard back during WMC and he was amazing. Funky, chunky, and dope are trhe best words to describe his style. I can wait to play with him again......hope to see you all there

:beer::party::dj:

Originally posted by demo909

this should be a great party guys. Yousef is one of the funnest crowd dJ's around. I had a chance to play with him a few yeard back during WMC and he was amazing. Funky, chunky, and dope are trhe best words to describe his style. I can wait to play with him again......hope to see you all there

:beer::party::dj:

Craig's right about that.....this guy brings the funk!!!!!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sunnyhost

how about Ira:confused:

IRA sounds like a jewish broad from long lsland or mid town....

but i think it's a guys name too.:confused:

Originally posted by cooljunkie

We're proud to present one of our favorite UK DJ's for the first time in Miami outside WMC!

Yousef (Cream / Circus / BBC Radio 1) is a true house DJ, as much fun as Erick Morillo and just as funky :) This should be a really great, fun night.

Craig Demo will also be spinning, and Oxygen already has a great crowd on Thursdays so expect a slammin event.

More info later...

Present ... :clap2::D

More info later...

Great catch for Oxygen - Yousef is a great talent!

Craig love the new avatar...classic scene with Stewie, bullshitting with the English industrialist, whom "acts like an ostrich every time the Nikkei undergoes a self-correction!"

Lois doesn't like hm though :)

But this'll be a lot of fun for sure :cool:

More info later...

Nice

Good news to my ears.

OBBY

www.soturecords.com