Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paul Van Dyk @ Roxy 11/14

Originally posted by ianjohn

I Hear that. On 6/21 i flew to San Francisco to see the man my self. PVD the only DJ I would pay to see spin.

Cool man, I was there too in San Fran, I was visiting a friend and went. Got the paramedics called on me in the club. It was great LOL, and I only drank. Nah, I'm exaggerating, but they were going to call them, I only threw up a little, my bad, very strict. I will be a good boy this time tho :vomit3:

head.jpg

cover.jpg

Monday, October 6th 11pm to 1am

PAUL VAN DYK EXCLUSIVE DJ SET

Virgin Megastore Times Square

(45th Street & Broadway)

Join Paul van Dyk for an exclusive DJ set as he launches the release of his brand new artist album, Reflections. Paul van Dyk will also sign copies of Reflections, upon the album's official release at midnight, immediately following his DJ set.

Beginning Friday, October 3rd, stop by Virgin Megastore Times Square to pre-purchase your copy of Paul van Dyk's Reflections. You will automatically receive a VIP pass and a Reflections gift card, which admits you into the event, where you'll pick up your pre-purchased copy of Reflections. The VIP pass also reserves you a spot in line to get your copy of Reflections autographed by Paul van Dyk, after his DJ set. Only the first 100 VIP pass holders are guaranteed to meet Paul van Dyk, so sign up soon -- space is limited!

Reflections, the first new artist album from Paul van Dyk in 3 years, will be available October 7th on Mute Records. Catch Paul van Dyk ON TOUR for the TIME OF YOUR LIFE!

THIS IS PAUL'S ONLY NEW YORK CITY APPEARANCE UNTIL MID NOVEMBER!

FOR MORE INFORMATION GO TO WWW.PAULVANDYK.COM