Alright that's it, kick his ass out.

cintron

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

cintron :aright:

bush's attitude about people being with his administration or against the counrty is insulting. He used 9/11 to push his own personal agenda. It's insulting to the people that died in 9/11 that any references were made to their deaths to justify a war with iraq. He is without a doubt the worst president I have EVER lived through.

What personal agenda?

You aren't going to pull that stale argument of War for oil right?

Originally posted by mr mahs

What personal agenda?

You aren't going to pull that stale argument of War for oil right?

Here's a quote from a soldier who fought in Iraq, this quote was taken from the Army Times, "They said it wasn't about oil but my first mission was to secure the [some city in Iraq, can't think of it right now] oil field." So *ahem* it uh ... IS about oil. Fool.

I still dont' believe it's about oil.

We secured their oil fields but hey, wouldn't you secure a 1 trillion dollar national reserve, even if it wasn't yours for the taking?

All the resistance had to do was spike the oil wells and completely fuck Iraq's ability to put currency into its economy.

Then they could use that as ammo for propoganda against US Occupation.

still... good military strategy doesnt offset poor political judgement.

The thing is though that b4 the war Iraqs oil was in Euros, which means if we had never had invaded the oil supply there would we be in european currency, meaning that our oil companies would make money from the oil exported from there. OK this maybe does sound like an arguement for invading Iraq but i do not see war for monetary gain as a just war. This is why France and Germany was against the war because they standed to lose alot of financial gain from an American invasion of Iraq. Essentially is what we had was a fight for the worlds supply of oil. Not the physical possesion of it but the possesion of the currency that backs the oil. In other words had we not invaded Iraq would still be trading their oil in Euros not Dollars. So now the Iraqi oil is in dollars, and those greedy fat cats in control of the oil can buy a tenth house in the bahamas while many of our brother Americans starves on the street.

This war is based on greed and nothing but greed. Period.

Originally posted by xpyrate

Here's a quote from a soldier who fought in Iraq, this quote was taken from the Army Times, "They said it wasn't about oil but my first mission was to secure the [some city in Iraq, can't think of it right now] oil field." So *ahem* it uh ... IS about oil. Fool.

That liquid gold is the only thing thats going to get them out of the dark ages..