Clubplanet Nightlife Community

South Park Lounge Saturday with MTV's Real World

Well I guess 750 people didnt give f that friday didnt open. And many many girls seemed to like C.T. from The Real World last night !! So as usual.... Saturday was off the hook... Actually the entire weekend was solid.. Friday was crowded at Joey's...and saturday was same as usual... packed, good looking peeps, all good SATURDAYS @ South Park...

Originally posted by listentothis

Well I guess 750 people didnt give f that friday didnt open. And many many girls seemed to like C.T. from The Real World last night !! So as usual.... Saturday was off the hook... Actually the entire weekend was solid.. Friday was crowded at Joey's...and saturday was same as usual... packed, good looking peeps, all good SATURDAYS @ South Park...

Fridays didn't open??

"Well I guess 750 people didnt give f that friday didnt open"

Hate to break it to u, but there was no way 750 poeple in the club at 2 am, (maybe 350-450) which was the time I got there. Very disappointed, I thought all the regluar SG chicks would be there but they weren't there................ Should have went to Lace or something and a least savlage the nite.

Originally posted by listentothis

Hype AGAIN

hey guys whats up...i havent posted in like forever but anyways. i ended up stopping at south park this saturday w/ a few friends. how we ended up there i dont know but i wish we didnt. every time i go there it sucks. im sorry but the music was weak and i just wasn't feelin it. never again!! sorry just my 2 cents

d

;)

Bill don't worry about all the people that just hate, people who give honest reveiws like clubindiva is fine, you cant please everyone, but CP is filled with straight up hating jerkoffs who have nothing better to do then shit talk about peoples parties when they have no clue. You and I both know the truth about all the places around us, who cares what people say. good luck buddy

Originally posted by carguy19

Bill don't worry about all the people that just hate, people who give honest reveiws like clubindiva is fine, you cant please everyone, but CP is filled with straight up hating jerkoffs who have nothing better to do then shit talk about peoples parties when they have no clue. You and I both know the truth about all the places around us, who cares what people say. good luck buddy

believe me I can care less what CP thinks

all I know is I know our numbers.. I dont have to proove it to anyone

CP is 2% of the people that come to South Park so I can care less if noone believe the numbers

actually 700 is a bad night for us

Originally posted by carguy19

i am not hating bro, there definately was not 750 there all night, maybe 450-500, and MAYBE, JUST MAYBE 750 in and out all night, MUSIC IS HORRIBLE, i can not believe Bon associates himself with such a DJ

Originally posted by dancerbar

i am not hating bro, there definately was not 750 there all night, maybe 450-500, and MAYBE, JUST MAYBE 750 in and out all night, MUSIC IS HORRIBLE, i can not believe Bon associates himself with such a DJ

there was 700+ so I dont know why you are fighting about TRUE numbers

my auestion to you "Were you there"????

or did you get this number from someone giving a rough estimate looking around in the room

"why is it bullshit I saw the clicker....... he is on point"

At 2am there was no 700 people, and if you say there was your the one bullshitting. Maybe u had 700, at one point, but at 2 am there wasn't 700. As far as Carguy's concern, everytime I read one of his posts I have to get out my boots and shove, because the s@#T gets so thick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Taste probably is a good time, I just hate it when promoters blow #'s out of portion. Promoters shouldn't have to give reviews if your party is so good, the people will speak for uuuuu.