Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AVB at Level Review....

renzo2

Hey, guys...so how was it for those of you that went to hear AVB at Level tonight? I was only there for a couple of hours because my friend wasn't feeling well. Regardless, the time I was there was marvelous--he is just too bad-ass. :D

Lets' hear em.............

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was awesome, The VIP section was great, Nothing but sitting there chilling out listening to the best music out there, I was there the whole time, And, The sound system was great, You could feel those pounding beats vibrating those sofas, Almost like a massage actually, All in all, I had a great time. :D

Originally posted by pod

Slacker! You're just lazy :laugh:

May I ask why are you questioning my time at Level?, I have good reasons for not even dancing, I'm not really onto that stuff, I'm just a laid back person who likes to chill out sitting around and hear music, I was there cause I just wanted to chill out, Sure people tried to get me to dance, but I resisted as always, I did nodded my head to the beats, If you can call that dancing, Heh.

As for me, I pretty much lost my voice and all feeling in my feet.. Was screamin and stompin' all night long.. Armin as well as Markus were on point as usual... Kinda sucks that Armin stopped around 3:45 but whatever.. It was good seeing some fellow Cpers in the house: Bling (the guy formally known as clubspaceguy), liliz, koky, jenice, eric, arturob, bobba lou, djm, and of course, Poyson IV :)

it was a good night for me despite getting stuck in the hip hop room trying to get a freaking drink from a rookie bartender.....i almost jumped back there and made my own shit!!! finally got to the main room...ahhhh the memories of past at that place.

Markus was awesome every track he played was good. i dont know about armin i thought he was rather weak....he kinda bored me, i left at around 3 or so.

it was good meeting arturob, and liliz. good seeing candy (liked those braids), koky, grooveric (yo man feel better!!! thanks for hookin it up!!), bling (clubsapceguy), mjm420, and poysonIV

it was kinda messed up how they kept messing around with the system when markus was up there...it was all good ..bling had a few choice words for the guys at level lol ;)

:puke:

For those who know me pretty well, I really need to be feeling sick or something majorly important must be going on for me to leave early from any club, especially when a top notch DJ like AVB is spinning.

I felt so horrible!!! :(

Anyway, to my short review: Markus was jamming!!! Wooo hooo!!! AVB started too melow for some reason, kinda lost my interest in his set, or maybe it was how I was feeling. I couldn't take it anymore so I left around 2 I think...I dunno how I made it home either. I hate being sick!!! :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

And now, the "good to see you again" list:

trojanman (hey bro, no problem. i'm sure you had fun WAY up there....:smoke: ), chaflas (sorry I had to make you leave early), clubspaceguy (problems with Level staff?!?), Liliz (im very sorry we didn't get properly introduced or proper "goodbye". Sorry :( I shall make it up :)), koky (waaaaaaaaaaaaaa), echoesofdusk (wuzzza), mjm420 (yooo, where were your lights?!?), arturob (pics? I need pics since I missed most of the night), DJM (yoooo) and the surprise guest of the night......Tigerclaw :eek: He actually made it to a club!!! :laugh: So, is it better in person or on the radio? ;)

Saw PoysonIV from a distance, also great to see Edgar V make it out with cheekita, globalgirl and Markus (of course, duh!)

That's it! I'm going back to bed. This shit ain't keeping me in on Saturday night....hell na!!! Peace!

Originally posted by drsatan

markus is a great DJ...but in my opinion he played waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too hard to be opening from 11-1...he killed the room for Armin.

MS owns joooo fool

and thats the bottom line.......

sure you entitle to your opinion....

:tongue:

Harold

.. baahh.. great you guys had fun, heard Armin was rather not as good as the first time, while others say it was better.. but I dont know. Did the sets get recorded? I hope so..

Eitherway, only saw Koky.. sorry bro for just leaving, got pissed, that bouncer made up a story, for real.. eitherway, glad you guys had a good time.;)