Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AVB at Level Review....

renzo2

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nice sweeing all the kool people btw.. & im sorry for seeing all the shitty people:D :D but back to the music.... markus imo had a nice track selection but imho... mixing was a bit off ... ive heard him spin WAYYYYYYY better .... armins set started a bit weak but got alot better as it went .. it was a descent set.. nothing mind blowing, but a good set .. played some nice tracks i havent heard before ... as far as armin himself... great & kool guy ... really down to earth... got tons of pics but i cant fuckin figure out how to dl them on to my pc yet :mad: :mad: it was great to finally meet bobbalou:aright: & liquid.. im sorry you werent able to get in man ... i was pissed as hell ... but dude.. get a better fake id dude :laugh::D ok im out..peace

p.s. Edgar V owns them all !!! NUFF SAID :cool:

Originally posted by drsatan

dont get me wrong..i think markus played a killer set..there were a couple of almost trainwrecks..but the guy mixes the trance and the progressive and the tech really well...but..

that set should have been the 1-4 set, not the 11-1

i told the markus fans about the trainwrecks & they denied it .. :laugh: like i said ,, hes a descent dj ... good track selection imo .. but mixing was off.. not by alot but very noticable .. candy before you reply just remember that you were too wrecked to even remember your own name !! so stfu !!:D :D

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

:puke:

For those who know me pretty well, I really need to be feeling sick or something majorly important must be going on for me to leave early from any club, especially when a top notch DJ like AVB is spinning.

I felt so horrible!!! :(

Anyway, to my short review: Markus was jamming!!! Wooo hooo!!! AVB started too melow for some reason, kinda lost my interest in his set, or maybe it was how I was feeling. I couldn't take it anymore so I left around 2 I think...I dunno how I made it home either. I hate being sick!!! :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

And now, the "good to see you again" list:

trojanman (hey bro, no problem. i'm sure you had fun WAY up there....:smoke: ), chaflas (sorry I had to make you leave early), clubspaceguy (problems with Level staff?!?), Liliz (im very sorry we didn't get properly introduced or proper "goodbye". Sorry :( I shall make it up :)), koky (waaaaaaaaaaaaaa), echoesofdusk (wuzzza), mjm420 (yooo, where were your lights?!?), arturob (pics? I need pics since I missed most of the night), DJM (yoooo) and the surprise guest of the night......Tigerclaw :eek: He actually made it to a club!!! :laugh: So, is it better in person or on the radio? ;)

Saw PoysonIV from a distance, also great to see Edgar V make it out with cheekita, globalgirl and Markus (of course, duh!)

That's it! I'm going back to bed. This shit ain't keeping me in on Saturday night....hell na!!! Peace!

Te agarro cagadera? :confused:

Originally posted by koky

.. candy before you reply just remember that you were too wrecked to even remember your own name !! so stfu !!:D :D

Not true. And I wasn't going to reply. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. To each his own. Punk:tongue:

to his defense:

i played at Level on the same set up. the monitors are horrible..and if they havent fixed them by now, they tend to mysteriously go up and down in volume.

felt bad when the sound kept cutting out.

thats one thing thats sooooooo true greg ... level is an awsome club ... but the sound is terrible ..:blown: :blown:

holy shit it sucks

for such a big room

yup ... but i said it long ago ... level with a great sound system would be perfect ... oh & dim down the lights a bit ... but the club has always been beautifull..

Originally posted by koky

liquid.. im sorry you werent able to get in man ... i was pissed as hell ... but dude.. get a better fake id dude :laugh::D ok im out..peace

-:tongue: It's worked in hell of alot of places.. dont wanna give names but it has ;) .. the guys was just making up a story, thought it wasent me, but it was me so I dont know wtf he was saying.. but w/e, didnt want no hard time or get pissed over that.. seen armin before, and for what I heard he just played decent, not AWESOME .. so I just like to think that he's set at Opium was better.. Thanks to your friends though for the hook up at the entrance :D ..

Originally posted by liquidx

-:tongue: It's worked in hell of alot of places.. dont wanna give names but it has ;) .. the guys was just making up a story, thought it wasent me, but it was me so I dont know wtf he was saying.. but w/e, didnt want no hard time or get pissed over that.. seen armin before, and for what I heard he just played decent, not AWESOME .. so I just like to think that he's set at Opium was better.. I guess Id have to look for better moves. Thanks to your friends though for the hook up at the entrance :D ..

:D;) ;) shhhhhhhhhhh :laugh: :laugh:

i had no problems with the level staff LOL i wanted to get to take a pic with armin which i evenutally did. i had a wonderful time last nite tnot only because i saw my fav dj but because i had such a wonderful person to go with Lllliz77 :)

anyways my review. armin had some great track selection though not as many vocals as i had wanted. there were quite a few tracks that i was waiting to hear that he never played. either way my first time at level was very fun.

great to see

koky, happyface, trojanman, grooveeric(sick and all), poysoniv, djm, arturob ( i did see liquidx from a distance), edgarv....

if im missing anyone sorry

anyways see u all at NV for Edgar :)

Originally posted by Bling

[b

great to see

koky, happyface, trojanman, grooveeric(sick and all), poysoniv, djm, arturob ( i did see liquidx from a distance), edgarv....

See even though I wasnt there my presence was felt :laugh: :laugh: I see ya tonight lol

Originally posted by Bling

i had no problems with the level staff LOL i wanted to get to take a pic with armin which i evenutally did. i had a wonderful time last nite tnot only because i saw my fav dj but because i had such a wonderful person to go with Lllliz77 :)

anyways my review. armin had some great track selection though not as many vocals as i had wanted. there were quite a few tracks that i was waiting to hear that he never played. either way my first time at level was very fun.

great to see

happyface ???? wtf .... where was happyface ??my own brother was hiding from me ?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: