Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AVB at Level Review....

renzo2

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, Another amazing TA experience with Markus and Armin, I tell ya, every time is a blast. Shout outs all of the TA's in attendance last night, Amazingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg time, always more to come with the group, last time was a great time, with u all, looking forward to the next event, cant wait, anyways big shout out to Armin for playing airwave breathing breaks dub, that was great to finish off the set with that mix, Fock yeah!!!

Damon 2.0

WOW!

Great nite guys. Thanks for everyone that came out! I do have to say, I am extremely happy at the turnout. We needed to show Armin a good time, his first 2 visits to Miami were nothing like this.

Sobespots was in the house and as usual, they didnt dissapoint. As soon as the mainroom opened it was full and the crowd was ready to go. I started playing my usual melodic prog with occasional tech tracks thrown, and then it happened. The fire alarm went off! The fire alarm is hooked into the sound system, so anytime it goes off, the sound system shuts down (a great safety feature IMO) Apperantly there was too much fog and it set off the smoke detectors, so until they could clear the fog out, the sound was on and off:( As soon as the system was up and running, I sensed the momentum of the crowd start to dissapate, I reached for a few of my "Anthems"......my "never fails" tracks to get the crowd back on track. It was smooth sailing from there. AVB was good, played a nice 3 hour set that we recorded and will air on GDJB next week.

Again thanks to everyone for a great night.

Markus

nice to meet you markus as well as your wife. i had a great time. it was such a blast to see armin again and get a picture with him.

markus you were on point as always. great dancing to your beats. keep it up

oh and

the roof the roof the roof is on fire!!!!!!

lol good comeback with the anthems markus :rock:

Originally posted by Bling

markus you were on point as always. great dancing to your beats. keep it up

he was not on point ...a few mishaps here and there ...mustve been the monitors but there were a few things i caught ...so did my friend so i know im not hearing shit lol ...but its all good ...that was the first time seeing MS spin and he rocked it (i cant hang for afterhours) ..im not there to criticize any dj...i had a good time ....and im glad MS threw it down from 11-1 cuz armins set was weak for me.

he did recover from the false fire alarm ...but like bling said ...that wouldnt happen at space!!!!!!