Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who here is from staten island?

right! ive been known to start with her.. now i kiss her ass ? come on ghhhost you've been falling flat lately.

Dude, he makes ElevatedFlow and Oldtimer look like comical geniuses in comparison.

Watch out though. You're in danger of solbeam and reeni posting some inside joke about how what ghhhhhost did in study hall on April 9th, 1997.

i think im going to make a new chart for ante's cycles

acts nice

starts shit on the board

says hes going to leave

accuses people of his FSNS

says people take the board to seriously

rinse and repeat

But he never crosses the line.

Dude, he makes ElevatedFlow and Oldtimer look like comical geniuses in comparison.

Watch out though. You're in danger of solbeam and reeni posting some inside joke about how what ghhhhhost did in study hall on April 9th, 1997.

leave me out of your bullshit...thanks

Yup!

Here's the obligatory traditional inside joke.

thats not an inside joke...u werent posting then ..so u dont know about the 7% rule he instituted over on bump...another prime example of u stickin ur nose into business u know nothing about..do u even know reeni? have u met her? y r u bringin her up?

thats not an inside joke...u werent posting then ..so u dont know about the 7% rule he instituted over on bump...another prime example of u stickin ur nose into business u know nothing about..do u even know reeni? have u met her? y r u bringin her up?

Do you ever read any of the shit you type? All of your posts are the fucking same.

You make your "business" public so oftenly, its hard for the occasional poster to ignore.

another prime example of u making an ass out of yourself

Do you ever read any of the shit you type? All of your posts are the fucking same.

You make your "business" public so oftenly, its hard for the occasional poster to ignore.

another prime example of u making an ass out of yourself

oh ok..i understand..so me and emjay r talkin about the same shit here....yet u apologize to her yet dont understand what im talking about??..and im in the wrong here?? ur insane kid...now go dick ride ante some more