Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who here is from staten island?

<---- Westerleigh.. i know someone else wrote they live in westerleigh but forget who.. Im two blocks away from the armory, we probably know eachother

does anyone else feel safer going out down by the ferry (bay st area) than heading out to the south shore?

Originally posted by oldtimer

<---- Westerleigh.. i know someone else wrote they live in westerleigh but forget who.. Im two blocks away from the armory, we probably know eachother

does anyone else feel safer going out down by the ferry (bay st area) than heading out to the south shore?

not safer jsut 1000x more comfortable... everything is better on the northshore anyway, from the food to the bars to the people, thtas jsut the way it is:laugh: :laugh:

i moved to staten island when i was 15 and when people ask where im from i say staten island or just new york if im far away from home...im 24 now.

Originally posted by bbbooom

yes, yes indeed.. every1 says 'im from bk but i live on si' lol 'when did you move here?' 'when i was 2' lol all bk asshole lickers say i hate si but move here huh?

Originally posted by reddog4063

i moved to staten island when i was 15 and when people ask where im from i say staten island or just new york if im far away from home...im 24 now.

you are the only person to move from brooklyn to si and claim si, not bk.. congrats:)