Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do women really want ?

Bling

1. the sensitive kinda shy but funny guy who may not be the next mr universe body wise but who is very caring and would do anything for her.

or

2. an incredibly hot lookin guy who makes a lot of money and is great in bed.

im def in the number 1 category. for those that have seen me lol but i try my best i guess. its all one can do . hell im goin to the gym again starting mon got myself a trainer this time . :)

someone bring me my violin... women dont want the world... they want an attractive guy who has a lot of confidence, someone who can talk to anyone without fear, someone who will treat them well but doesnt baby them to much, can stand up for himself and what he believes in, a protector, a provider... you know, A MAN. At least thats what i think but ive been wrong in the past... i understand enough about women not to try to understand them.

Originally posted by trancerxn112

someone bring me my violin... women dont want the world... they want an attractive guy who has a lot of confidence, someone who can talk to anyone without fear, someone who will treat them well but doesnt baby them to much, can stand up for himself and what he believes in, a protector, a provider... you know, A MAN. At least thats what i think but ive been wrong in the past... i understand enough about women not to try to understand them.

Something like that...along with a few other things ;)

Originally posted by Bling

1. the sensitive kinda shy but funny guy who may not be the next mr universe body wise but who is very caring and would do anything for her.

or

2. an incredibly hot lookin guy who makes a lot of money and is great in bed.

im def in the number 1 category. for those that have seen me lol but i try my best i guess. its all one can do . hell im goin to the gym again starting mon got myself a trainer this time . :)

how bout fuck the bitches.... who cares what they want? make yourself happy

... confidence isnt a mind thing... its a presentation thing... When you see a good looking girl and you want to talk her just say, "fuck it... who cares, whats the worst that can happen, we never talk again?" seriously confidence is a game... Power Preceived Is Power Achieved.