Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do women really want ?

Bling

Originally posted by Bling

1. the sensitive kinda shy but funny guy who may not be the next mr universe body wise but who is very caring and would do anything for her.

or

2. an incredibly hot lookin guy who makes a lot of money and is great in bed.

im def in the number 1 category. for those that have seen me lol but i try my best i guess. its all one can do . hell im goin to the gym again starting mon got myself a trainer this time . :)

well, it is a combo deal, for me atleast! yes, lex is a big muscle dude with a hot body but he does so much more for me than just his looks cuz it is a pleasure to look at him! he is also a great friend. we laugh alot. at life, at ourselves, at each other, with each other. i'm messy - he's clean. if i cook, he washes the dishes. he'll throw in a load of laundry and I'll fold. compromise!

we go work-out together and I've noticed that most guys don't work out with their girls. they perfer to workout with other guys not chics. they're dumb cuz it provides us with some time together. & it does help get the blood fowing to all the right parts.

but it's not one thing more than the other. it's the whole package so i would encourge you to find a girl who respects your mind, your body and your soul! good luck!

Originally posted by tranzwhore

well, it is a combo deal, for me atleast! yes, lex is a big muscle dude with a hot body but he does so much more for me than just his looks cuz it is a pleasure to look at him! he is also a great friend. we laugh alot. at life, at ourselves, at each other, with each other. i'm messy - he's clean. if i cook, he washes the dishes. he'll throw in a load of laundry and I'll fold. compromise!

we go work-out together and I've noticed that most guys don't work out with their girls. they perfer to workout with other guys not chics. they're dumb cuz it provides us with some time together. & it does help get the blood fowing to all the right parts.

but it's not one thing more than the other. it's the whole package so i would encourge you to find a girl who respects your mind, your body and your soul! good luck!

OK , WHO THE FUCK IS THIS ?? AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MICHELLE ??:confused: :confused:

Originally posted by Bling

Re: What do women really want ?

very simply put... women want everything...

and in a more direct answer, to ask what women want is like the same thing of asking what men want... each man is different and each woman is different so there is no one answer... and if you spend your time looking for the answer youll miss finding out what you really want out of a relationship... so stop trying to figure shit out, and start living, once you start everything else falls into place...

Originally posted by tranzwhore

great couple and great peeps........... :aright:

As for me...If their personalities are the same then of course # 2..BUT if number 2 is an asshole, isn't as great of a person, or wouldn't treat me as good as #1.. Then #1 it is WITHOUT A DOUBT!!

I've always gone for the nice guys..Thats just how I've always been..

ONE FOR THE NICE GUYS!!!!