Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Going to work at penthouse Club

ninadd

Originally posted by ninadd

I am thinking of leaving Scores to work there.. How was the place when you all went??? Is it classy and how are the girls???

Thanks,

Nina

lets have lunch tues/weds no more saying and not doing. I think you should just come work on computers with me and forget all this crap lol :tongue:

it is a really nice place. classy, good atmosphere. the girls were hot but too many blondes, i like brunettes. there were a lot of tall girls, not petite and a lot with small breasts (natural). drinks were overpriced but that is how it is everywhere. the night we went was a holiday weekend or something so they said the best dancers wouldnt be working. it also wasnt too crowded but again, probably because it was an off night. you should go check it out if youre interested... are you a dancer?

I'd like to vote for a group visitation of this new establishment.

We can call it an "explorative adventure" or maybe an "adult field trip".

So class, have your parents sign the permission slips by the end of the week, pack a lunch, and remember bring lots and lots and lots of spending money... for those souveniers... ;)

On a more serious note, I like boobies, and I heard there may be boobies at this place so count me in if your gonna visit....lol:eek: :eek:

Originally posted by somebitch

it is a really nice place. classy, good atmosphere. the girls were hot but too many blondes, i like brunettes. there were a lot of tall girls, not petite and a lot with small breasts (natural). drinks were overpriced but that is how it is everywhere. the night we went was a holiday weekend or something so they said the best dancers wouldnt be working. it also wasnt too crowded but again, probably because it was an off night. you should go check it out if youre interested... are you a dancer?

Yes I am a dancer but I want to stay somewhere that is classy - no lap dances, just table dances. The house fee is too high at scores and the fee at penthouse is 3x less so i think it will be worth it. Thanks for the feedback :)

Yes I am a dancer but I want to stay somewhere that is classy - no lap dances, just table dances. The house fee is too high at scores and the fee at penthouse is 3x less so i think it will be worth it. Thanks for the feedback :)

Nina,

I hope everything works out for you. Best of luck!

Thanks,

Tommy

Nina,

I know an internal person or two over at Penthouse, but beside the fact, I went a few weeks ago for my friends birthday to really experience it first hand.

Since I work in the nightlife business to begin with and I really just don't believe in teases, I'm not a frequenter of exotic clubs all that much... but, damn this place is hot! I love the layout, setup, and the effort they put into it. It easily outclasses any lounge in NYC and most small nightclubs... its hot!

The girls there, as expected vary in style... maybe one or two really caught my eye, but they were all very attractive and fun (as one would expect).

We had the big private table area to the left of the stage, for bottles... which normally a huge amount is required but we got the 'Steve' discount lol

The place seems pretty well run, I dont know the logistics as I mentioned, my only ties with Scores being I dated an ex dancer for awhile and I went with her there... thats about it. I think you should go for it.

Oh and... hehe, our 'birthday' group was like 21 people... 11 girls and 10 guys, debauchery... naturally all the dancers migrated our way, hahahaa.

i think this was all lapdances, not table dances.

we should have a meetup to see nina dance!!! i want a table dance/lap dance, whatever u wanna call it from her :D