Clubplanet Nightlife Community

new stryke album?

stryke303

hey all,

i don't know how crazy i am, but i've decided to start recording a new album. i'll keep an open diary of the progress on my website if anyone's interested. as time goes on, i hope to add song samples, pics, and maybe even a day in the life video or some boring crap like that...

http://www.signalcommunications.net/albumdiary.htm

http://www.signalcommunications.net

paz

greg im happy youve decided todo this, your last album is a beautiful peice of work that has inspiered me from time to time. i really cant wait to see what you can do now with this new found insparation youve been having :)

-domingo

awesome

in case I never meet you Stryke, I just want to take a moment and thank you from the bottom of mah hart for playing "Goin' back to Cali" at Spiclub the night of Oganku. it meant a lot, and it's just the dopest song to jam to! :D

Originally posted by diabolique007

thank you from the bottom of mah hart for playing "Goin' back to Cali" at Spiclub the night of Oganku.

:laugh: ...i was there that night at Red...outtahand!! Meli and I were like "WTF??" he threw down a nasty set that night...damn i miss those Friday parties...:(

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

:laugh: ...i was there that night at Red...outtahand!! Meli and I were like "WTF??" he threw down a nasty set that night...damn i miss those Friday parties...:(

:D we did too! oh, that's right, it was Red by that time, wasn't it? I really liked that place

Originally posted by thephoenix

I think red was on washington...spiclub is on Lincoln...am I right?

Ongaku was at Red

Dont remember the name of the party at SpiClub

but in either case...Greg rocked it...

so did Meng

so did DAVE

;)

Where is Confucius these days anyway? Bunny was at the Radiohead show.

In any case, keep up the good work, Greg. I'm looking forward to what you have in store.

By the way I have CD's for all our sets that night at Spiclub except for Greg's set AFTER Confucius. I have Greg's set before Confucius which was about an hour; my set, and Confucius' set.

^eh......driving is highly overated...hehehe

we try to support the halluci family whenever we can......it's gonna be a WICKED weekend....good friends, great music and great vibe. maybe the next time you're spinning at a halluci event in Tampa, we'll be able to make it up there as well :)

styke, that's GREAT news. do keep us posted of your progress.

Originally posted by raincrysobe

^eh......driving is highly overated...hehehe

we try to support the halluci family whenever we can......it's gonna be a WICKED weekend....good friends, great music and great vibe. maybe the next time you're spinning at a halluci event in Tampa, we'll be able to make it up there as well :)

styke, that's GREAT news. do keep us posted of your progress.

You know I've made my share of Halluci-road trips. ;)

I have to work this weekend anyway. I do wish I could be there.