Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I went to a bachelor party Sat night...

tommyarmani

I just want to mention one thing & one thing only that stuck out from the night. We were in the VIP area of MIXX (club in Borgata) & my freind was going with this girl.

Apparently, he said He was fingering her asshole, she was getting all hot & heavy & into it, & she grabs his hand & slowly licks his finger & then sucks it.....

My freind called it the ATM (ass to mouth)

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Originally posted by tommyarmani

I just want to mention one thing & one thing only that stuck out from the night. We were in the VIP area of MIXX (club in Borgata) & my freind was going with this girl.

Apparently, he said He was fingering her asshole, she was getting all hot & heavy & into it, & she grabs his hand & slowly licks his finger & then sucks it.....

My freind called it the ATM (ass to mouth)

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

hey i was there also on sat, my friend invited me and my gf to his bachelor party also :D

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Did you meet a guy named jay & lick his finger after it was in your ass? Please advise. JK :D

did you like that place?

haha, no i was w/ my gf's friend named mike who im dating :D

had a blast! so far away from home...2 hrs!

:eek:

Originally posted by ninadd

EEWWWW what is wrong with people. That is gross and why us he fingering her asshole in the first place????

Nina, i can not address your first question as the topic is very general & vauge & open to a huge debate. can u say pandora's box?

In regards to your 2nd question, Nina, i asked him why he was fingering her anal crevice & he advised that it was as per her instructions :eek:

Thanks,

Originally posted by phuturephunk

..Everything is for sale..Don't kid yourself...

i certainly wouldnt ask someone to finger my ass. if someone does it and i am feeling it, OK but if i am not doing other things i definitely dont want anyone near my asshole.

that is a good question, who the hell would just decide to finger someones ass in a club!?!? also, who would actually do it?!? if someone asked me to finger their ass in a club i would run :laugh: yuck. your friend walked around with a smelly finger all night.

Originally posted by somebitch

i certainly wouldnt ask someone to finger my ass. if someone does it and i am feeling it, OK but if i am not doing other things i definitely dont want anyone near my asshole.

that is a good question, who the hell would just decide to finger someones ass in a club!?!? also, who would actually do it?!? if someone asked me to finger their ass in a club i would run :laugh: yuck. your friend walked around with a smelly finger all night.

She asked him to do it & he complied. As far as him walking around with a smelly finger all night, i hope (assume) he washed up after doing the act. But then again, we shouldnt assume anything.

Regards,

Tommy

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I bet you that his friend laster mixed the ice in his whiskey glass with THAT SAME FINGER . :D:laugh: