Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sexy @ The Roxy Part 2

Originally posted by exit24e

I think someone made a new name bc they got abused too much... that looks a lot like a psot by lala.

No shit, or ***********ao. How many idiots in Brookyn type in all caps and scream about Roxy every ten minutes. These aren't geniuses we're dealing with.

Originally posted by KobeisGuilty03

THATS RIGHT YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST, AVALON GOT MORE SMELLIER IMMIGRANTS THAN WEBSTER HALL, I HAD TO WALK ROUND WIHT MY SHIRT OVER MY NOSE TO AVOID THROWING UP FROM THE BODY ODOR SMELL. THE ASSHOLE BOUNCERS MADE SINGLE GUYS WAIT ON LINE FOR LIKE AN HR AS IF IT WERE SOME UPSCALE POSH HAPPENING CLUB, LOLOLOLOL, WHEN WE GOT INSIDE THE PLACE WAS EMPTIER THAN SHEA STADIUM LOLOLOO, SO NOW I FELT LIKE I WAS IN FRANCE ONCE I WALKED IN, I WANTED TO START CHANTING "USA USA USA" IF I EVER GO BACK AGAIN I WILL BE SURE TO BRING A PAIR OF NOSE PLUGS LOLOLOL

Wow are you fucking retarded???

Well well well.... Bklynbadboy..hmmmm not me and probable not lala either. Anyway I will be there for PART 2 of course. Now to the haters....dkny dont be an asshole all your life have some respect.

Bugout.... what happened you dont roll with the roxy crew no more just because your not djing that night dosent mean you cant come chill. I dont promote the party any more i dont make a dime I just go to have a good time.

KobeisGuilty03 this is not a Avalon thread so what r u talking about. If you dont like the parties stay home.

"AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE CAUSE CAPONE SAYS SO"

Originally posted by dkny8

No shit, or ***********ao. How many idiots in Brookyn type in all caps and scream about Roxy every ten minutes. These aren't geniuses we're dealing with.

HEY JERKOFF WHATS YOUR PROBLEM WITH BROOKLYN??? WHERE ARE YOU FROM YOU FAG. SO WHO GIVE A FUCK HOW WE TYPE. WHAT ARE YOU THE FUCKIN MAYOR U ASSHOLE!

:kill9:

whoa everyone be easy--

honestly i told you guys for the august party you overdid it here on cp and im telling you again, it has nothing to do with the fact Im not spinning-- None of the DJ's from the first party are back b/c Johnny wanted to give other people a shot so Im definitely not mad. I will be there to support

Its my support for the party which makes me criticize you guys overdoing it-- I just think you guys dont understand how to utilize these boards to your advantage-- Thats all i am saying.

Oh and capone....be easy with telling me "i dont roll with the roxy crew anymore" NO ONE from the original crew has any clue (still to this day except for daniela) who u guys are.....so easy with that-- I never started drama with u guys so please dont start any with me...i say THREE words and u assume im not coming to the party? WTF? :mad:

Ghhost--thanks for the kind words but Im sure sheldon will do well on the 17th... :cool:

Actually Im hoping Danny and Mike MAC get some good time to spin-- Esp MACALUSO who, if he gets nasty, will show you guys what Tech-House is all about :rock:

And then Im sure Mike and the rest of the crew will be heading to ARC to see the gods of tribal music, MR's CHUS & CEBALLOS---

Looks to be a GOOD , LONNNNNNNG Night on the 17th!

peace,

Mike

Bugout....

No drama here kid, you misunderstood what i was saying. I just said your not gonna chill cause your not dj'ing. I also was never part of any cp crew at Roxy. I had my own click there. I just suport this party cause me and my friends had many good times there.

Capone:aright:

Originally posted by KobeisGuilty03

THATS RIGHT YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST, AVALON GOT MORE SMELLIER IMMIGRANTS THAN WEBSTER HALL, I HAD TO WALK ROUND WIHT MY SHIRT OVER MY NOSE TO AVOID THROWING UP FROM THE BODY ODOR SMELL. THE ASSHOLE BOUNCERS MADE SINGLE GUYS WAIT ON LINE FOR LIKE AN HR AS IF IT WERE SOME UPSCALE POSH HAPPENING CLUB, LOLOLOLOL, WHEN WE GOT INSIDE THE PLACE WAS EMPTIER THAN SHEA STADIUM LOLOLOO, SO NOW I FELT LIKE I WAS IN FRANCE ONCE I WALKED IN, I WANTED TO START CHANTING "USA USA USA" IF I EVER GO BACK AGAIN I WILL BE SURE TO BRING A PAIR OF NOSE PLUGS LOLOLOL

:topicsuck