Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question on effects of meth

xwave3000

Originally posted by xwave3000

I see and hear about how people hooked on meth become ugly. Is this a direct cause from the chemical or is it because of the lifestyles these people lead, as a result of being on meth?

combination of both........

you are awake twice as long as normal, while your body is moving twice as fast as normal........so i guess one day on meth is equal to about 4 or 6 days sober

I am not sure if it is a direct result. I would imagine it is.

I had a roomate that was hooked on tweek. I would come home in the middle of the night and she would be up and cleaning the house. I don't just mean regular cleaning. She would rearrange the furniture every other night. She would clean things like the shower curtain rings, the rocks out of our garden, the walls.

Then she would crash for 2 days. She would get up Monday morning and sniff a line then go to work. She would go around work and be obnxious and blame in on her drinking to much coffee. One day she came into work with a bandaide on her face. She had scabs on her legs and arms. She told everyone she was allergic to flea bites. We had no fleas in our apartment. From what i understand is that tweek makes you pick at yourself.

I just know that she turned psycho on that shit. She started getting real paranoid, got fired from her job and starting blaming me for shit.

I had to move the fuck outta there.

Tweek is no joke. I have seen it fuck up so many people.

Just watched the movie Spun this past weekend, really good movie, very weird. I've never done it personally, don't think I could handle being wired as I am wired on a regular basis. Anyways, I think it's a combo of staying up for days on end, that eats away at your body, not eating healthy, some people break out because of the drugs use, hench the acne that some people get and possibly the fact that they will pick at their skin. After seeing that movie that's one drug I will definitely stay away from!:screwy:

Meth is MUCH worse than K. I have a good friend (and SF regular) who I can't even have a conversation with at this point because she's all over the place (mentally). Plus, as I mentioned in another post, she used to be a very good looking gal and she looks AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL now. I'm sure the teeth will be falling out soon.

Originally posted by Crackorn

Meth is MUCH worse than K. I have a good friend (and SF regular) who I can't even have a conversation with at this point because she's all over the place (mentally). Plus, as I mentioned in another post, she used to be a very good looking gal and she looks AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL now. I'm sure the teeth will be falling out soon.

it is harder to Handle......but if you CAN handle it...........

i mean, this isn't pussy shit here..........but amphetamines have been around for ages and ages........

now cat tranquilizer on the other hand.....:blank:

Originally posted by 555-1212

it is harder to Handle......but if you CAN handle it...........

i mean, this isn't pussy shit here..........but amphetamines have been around for ages and ages........

Are you a complete fool? Meth is one of the absolute most damaging drugs on yoru body, and the hardest to get off... just because you look more messed up on K doesn't make it worse.

K was originally created for use on humans; if I'm not mistaken there are still cases where it's still used in this manner to this day. If it weren't for the disorientation patients felt when they started to rouse to consciousness, it would be considered a perfect anaesthetic.

Amphetamines as a group may have been around forever, but crystal itself has not. It contains many caustic chemicals which were never meant to be imbibed by any living creature...

Originally posted by tastyt

K was originally created for use on humans; if I'm not mistaken there are still cases where it's still used in this manner to this day. If it weren't for the disorientation patients felt when they started to rouse to consciousness, it would be considered a perfect anaesthetic.

Amphetamines as a group may have been around forever, but crystal itself has not. It contains many caustic chemicals which were never meant to be imbibed by any living creature...

first off........methamphetamine was made for use on humans......crystal meth is just more potent

second off.....human k is weaker......and animal k was NEVER EVER meant for use on humans.....

And, just because something is made with caustic chemicals DOES NOT mean it is bad for you........read up on break-downs and reactions........

from myths and rumors:

Made from poison

Made from several toxic chemicals; this does not mean it is itself poisonous. For example, drinkable salt water can be made from lye and muriatic acid.

i am telling u i would rather be speedy than slow and stupid any day

first off........methamphetamine was made for use on humans......crystal meth is just more potent

second off.....human k is weaker......and animal k was NEVER EVER meant for use on humans.....

And, just because something is made with caustic chemicals DOES NOT mean it is bad for you........read up on break-downs and reactions........

from myths and rumors:

Made from poison

Made from several toxic chemicals; this does not mean it is itself poisonous. For example, drinkable salt water can be made from lye and muriatic acid.

i am telling u i would rather be speedy than slow and stupid any day

If you can support your claim that K is more harmful than meth (I thought we were only talking about crystal, btw, maybe I was mistaken)... then kudos to you. I don't have the time or interest, really, to look for all the info myself, but from much personal, second-hand, and anecdotal evidence... I'd be extremely surprised to learn such a thing.

BTW- your personal preference and assessment of the different types of highs (re: your last sentence) has absolutey no bearing on the harmfulness of one drug versus another.

Originally posted by prplhz

Just watched the movie Spun this past weekend, really good movie, very weird.

But those people stay on it for 11 or 12 days.. They're constantly doing it.. all fucking day, that's why they look so bad in the movie