Clubplanet Nightlife Community

nubain?

liqidxtc

Originally posted by liqidxtc

my boy says he can get some of nubain. i know its a pain killer but can it be used in the same ways as k? can it only be injected or can it be cooked to a powder too?

From what I have heard, it can only be injected because it's an oil based solution and you can't cook it. Pretty nasty shit, be carefull if you're going to try it.

Originally posted by phuturephunk

...You idiots do know you're venturing into territory that anesthesiologists go to school for 10 years to learn and get paid very well to perform?...:rolleyes:..don't get dead kiddies...

I could not agree more somehow this shit ended up as a bodybuilding staple years ago and guys like Dennis Newman,Chris Cormier and Guy Grundy started getting out of control with it, finally people started realzing that it's just another way to get banged up on mainlining, nasty shit!!!!!!!!!

When you start injecting drugs into veins,intravenous and such it's time to start looking for help I mean I am a juicehead and I would never ever fuck with that shit the addiction factor is harsh and I certainly would be afraid of overdosing.

Originally posted by liqidxtc

how does it make u feel?

similar to oc, mellow, chill. Horrible cotton/dry mouth. Once you get hooked it will be a bitch to come off, and your tolerance builds up very fast. Seen dudes go though 20ml of it in a day, every 30 min shooting that shit.