Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Von Dutch

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you wear Von Dutch clothing you should be promptly stabbed with a HIV needle by Chaz the local toothless bum who resides near the Meat Packing District.

Von Dutch was a fairly underground label with threads for the casual/vintage type person. Nobody who represented vintage or that rock style ever really wore it, or will to this day.

All of a sudden all these different celeb stool samples from the like Paris Hilton to that faggot from Malcom in the Middle started to wear these truck hats. The public eye, mostly groupies and wannabe fashionistas saw the celebs wearing these piece of shit garments and thats how the explosion started.

Now its just a travesty, everywhere you go you see poser ass hats wearing these things. From Bridge and Tunnel Gudios, and Guidettes, to Pretty Boy Latinos, every club has atleast 10 of these hats. Now club scenes are reffered to as "Von Dutch Scene".

Bridge and Tunnel filth used to pour into clubs in tight A/X shirts and gel, and now they are wearing plain t-shirts and trucker hats...just to fit in.

The style is for certain people. And 95% of the ppl you see in clubs arent it, so unless you want me to spit in your eye , dont buy Von Dutch

Originally posted by rizzo

If you wear Von Dutch clothing you should be promptly stabbed with a HIV needle by Chaz the local toothless bum who resides near the Meat Packing District.

Von Dutch was a fairly underground label with threads for the casual/vintage type person. Nobody who represented vintage or that rock style ever really wore it, or will to this day.

All of a sudden all these different celeb stool samples from the like Paris Hilton to that faggot from Malcom in the Middle started to wear these truck hats. The public eye, mostly groupies and wannabe fashionistas saw the celebs wearing these piece of shit garments and thats how the explosion started.

Now its just a travesty, everywhere you go you see poser ass hats wearing these things. From Bridge and Tunnel Gudios, and Guidettes, to Pretty Boy Latinos, every club has atleast 10 of these hats. Now club scenes are reffered to as "Von Dutch Scene".

Bridge and Tunnel filth used to pour into clubs in tight A/X shirts and gel, and now they are wearing plain t-shirts and trucker hats...just to fit in.

The style is for certain people. And 95% of the ppl you see in clubs arent it, so unless you want me to spit in your eye , dont buy Von Dutch

ROTFLMAO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by rizzo

:laugh: :laugh:

I love looking at pics of some spots and 75% of the crowd is wearing the EXACT same hat, but in different colors and patterns...lot of originality there:rolleyes:

I still like my "Von Douche" t shirt tho...

Originally posted by executress

Listen, sweetheart, I can assure you that I most certainly do not look like everyone else...

Listen, sweetheart, Your from Long Island and your shopping for a fucking Von Dutch hat, the theory stands.