Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Substance ABuse Forum Meetup?

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry candyroll, xlr8ted thinks I'm a cop, too! It really just means he won't be coming on to you -- which I fine with me, I like your uniform a lot -- you can wear it anytime I'm there!

Just a note about parties on the beach -- I'm so sorry you guys have it so tough. We have beach parties here weekly -- every Sunday afternoon from 2-11 weekly from July 1 till after Labour Day -- two years running. Full sound systems, 2-300 people, fire dancers, etc.

Cops love us. Never had a problem, never shut us down. They come by every now and then, but are totally cool. We clean up after ourselves. We reseeded the grass at the end of the year (since we wore most of it out dancing). We shut down before the noise complaints come in from the people across the lake. You guys should come visit. Just a little bit of majic.

Nine months for 20 pills? Wow. I know folks arrested with 1000s who got off. Last biggest bust was tossed for crooked cops. The friend that confessed by dancing naked on a pool table high on PCP got house arrest on his parents commune.

I think I'll just stay where I am. But I'm willing to travel for a good meetup party.

:party: