look but dont touch...

dgmodel

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by phuturephunk

...well, she is a chick..and you know how that deal works...

even some of the hottest girls in the world have unattainable goals and or lust after someone that simply does not share the same feelings for them... for almost every woman in the world, there is a man who is tired of being with her and or having sex with her...

Originally posted by dgmodel

even some of the hottest girls in the world have unattainable goals and or lust after someone that simply does not share the same feelings for them... for almost every woman in the world, there is a man who is tired of being with her and or having sex with her...

..I can see your point I guess, you have to admit though, that males are more often in this scenario because of the simple fact that we're the hunters and they're the hunted...no?...

..I can see your point I guess, you have to admit though, that males are more often in this scenario because of the simple fact that we're the hunters and they're the hunted...no?...

valid point however it is arguable... but in all seriousness nybeauty is about what 20-24yrs old (guessing) and in those years youre going to tell me a man never ever turned her down anywhere at any time??? and or broke up with her???

Originally posted by dgmodel

being able to have something and getting what you want are two totally different things...

Bingo. I don't believe there's a person out there who hasn't been denied their heart's desire at least once, more likely dozens of times...

But- hunting for what, exactly? Friendship, sex, love, relationships, marriage, kids??? You can "have" someone, yet not really have them... not if the two of you are in it for different reasons. For simplicity we'll take the stereotypical situation, and say that a woman can have a man for her sex slave, yet be completely denied access to his heart, which is what she's really after.

Each one of us is both hunter and hunted... we're just not all looking for the same things.