Clubplanet Nightlife Community

look but dont touch...

dgmodel

Originally posted by tastyt

But- hunting for what, exactly?

i can´t speak for everyone, but i don´t know what to hunt for when i first chat up a girl. the common and first nominator of course is that she is sexual appealing to me, otherwise i wouldn´t be talking to her. that means i hunt for sex first. then i will screen her for the other factors and see if she is good enough to fit any of the other categories you mentioned (that someone fits into one of the categories like never happens, maybe one in 40 or 50 :laugh: )

about wanting someone you can´t have. i believe you can have everything you want, it all comes down how much energy and time you´d have to invest, and figuring out if the person is even worth the needed investment.

personally, i can say i got what i wanted like always, especially when it comes to the other sex. i remember when i was still at the beginning of getting into it, i faced a lot of challenges and girls i could not get (at that time). because of the big challenge i looked into it, figured out the dynamics and religiously studied and tried until i "got it". now i could have the girls that were unreachable before, but they´re not even that interesting any more. still i COULD fuck them (and did so with a few girls that i wanted since i was like 15 or so, just because i *could* ) if i wanted too. do i still want to?

no, the challenge lies elsewhere today. the challenge is what *made* them attractive. at some time girls just get a not so much relevant and not so much important addition for your life. you´ll find other challenges, new skills to master, new things to learn and do.

ironically, once you are at this point girls will not be an issue any more, they´ll walk in and out of your life and even fight over you. they´re not your main focus any more and girls love this. some will stay for some time, some not, you may even meet miss right, you may meet a ton of miss right now, you´ll never know and you don´t care because you´re not dependend. because you know you can only be happy in life when you are happy by yourself, alone. if you depend your happyness on other people, and sourroundings, you´re in for a lot of pain and misery. AND you´re gonna work against yourself in getting what you want, you´ll sabotage yourself.

whew that post got longer than i intended it to be, but whatever :tongue:

cheers :)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tastyt

But- hunting for what, exactly? Friendship, sex, love, relationships, marriage, kids???

just for the record, there are way more things i "hunt" for... for example:

-social status/circle (a girl who can get you into a lot of VIP parties and areas, gets you into the "in" circle which will bring you *connections*, one of the most important things in life)

-diamond ring (a girl that you don´t sex or don´t want anything serious with that just looks good on your arm, to show off, get respect in public, and impress other women you actually *want* to fuck)

-money (rich hot girls that pay for everything)

-drivers (when you´re drunk in a club and your last train just went. i screen the room for cola/water drinking hotties and chat them up, then when they dig me i´ll ask why she doesn´t drink. if she doesn´t drink generally, i´ll eject (i don´t trust no non-drinkers), if she drives, BINGO! free ride home, i´ll get her number but will probably never call :) )

Originally posted by dgmodel

valid point however it is arguable... but in all seriousness nybeauty is about what 20-24yrs old (guessing) and in those years youre going to tell me a man never ever turned her down anywhere at any time??? and or broke up with her???

im 23 and no ive been always the one who would dump my bf....i have been hurt of course in life but it just made me a strong woman, and no men dont turn me down because i dont go after men they come after me ;)

Originally posted by nybeauty

im 23 and no ive been always the one who would dump my bf....i have been hurt of course in life but it just made me a strong woman, and no men dont turn me down because i dont go after men they come after me ;)

:D

i am hunting u down :D

Originally posted by tastey

just for the record, there are way more things i "hunt" for... for example:

-social status/circle (a girl who can get you into a lot of VIP parties and areas, gets you into the "in" circle which will bring you *connections*, one of the most important things in life)

-diamond ring (a girl that you don´t sex or don´t want anything serious with that just looks good on your arm, to show off, get respect in public, and impress other women you actually *want* to fuck)

-money (rich hot girls that pay for everything)

-drivers (when you´re drunk in a club and your last train just went. i screen the room for cola/water drinking hotties and chat them up, then when they dig me i´ll ask why she doesn´t drink. if she doesn´t drink generally, i´ll eject (i don´t trust no non-drinkers), if she drives, BINGO! free ride home, i´ll get her number but will probably never call :) )

LOL, well thank you for elaborating, but it was really a rhetorical question... I was just trying to point out the fact that we're all hunting for one thing or another.

Oh boy, I love meeting people like you *chuckle*

:tongue: ive never put myself to a position where i can get rejected thats all, there are too many guys out there to just focus on one u cant have :D

True,same thing about girls,but theres always one that captures your attention no matter what.Good thing I see that girl once in a blue moon. :D

So let me get this straight...........u ladies get what you want always? Isnt that like turnoff ? I mean Its too easy on the other hand if it was harder or more competitive to get that person it'll have more value in a way.I mean if theres a female that I like and I hook up with her great but if its tooooooo easy,to me its a turn off. LOL doesanyone understand what im trying to sday? If not forget it.:cool:

Originally posted by happyface

So let me get this straight...........u ladies get what you want always? Isnt that like turnoff ? I mean Its too easy on the other hand if it was harder or more competitive to get that person it'll have more value in a way.I mean if theres a female that I like and I hook up with her great but if its tooooooo easy,to me its a turn off. LOL doesanyone understand what im trying to sday? If not forget it.:cool:

i completely agree w/ u...i feel the same way but when i say i get what i want it doesnt mean that he was easy :)

i was seeing this one girl who was very cocky, and through the grapevine i heard she had said that she "always gets the man she wants" and that was such a turn off that i simply terminated all relations because of that... on a side note from my experience ppl who get everything they want never truly appreciate anything they have...

Originally posted by dgmodel

i was seeing this one girl who was very cocky, and through the grapevine i heard she had said that she "always gets the man she wants" and that was such a turn off that i simply terminated all relations because of that... on a side note from my experience ppl who get everything they want never truly appreciate anything they have...

Agree with you 100% on the side note.

:tongue: ive never put myself to a position where i can get rejected thats :D

So what your saying is that your so incredibility insecure w/ yourself that you relie on your "looks" to get by on, instead of taking what might be a worth while risk.

Yea I know people like that. It's no way to get through life b/c looks, money and all those material things all fade away.