Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So now that SPACE is Closing.................

cubaricanbabe

What are all of the space junkies' going to do with themselves?

I only ask this question 'cause I was introduced to Space almost one year ago and belive it or not I have attended all of there events since then. A little bit of history I live in Ft. Lauderdale. It all started on my bitrhday and all of my friends told me that I had to go to SPACE that there was nothing like it, I was skeptical at first, but hey curiosity killed the pussy, so I went. When I walked in I could not belive my eyes, it was as if I was in another world. Everyone was so nice, happy, even the vibes that I was getting was something sureal. The decorations where extravagent, the screen was like none I hade ever seen before. When the blue room opened and the DJ spined the record that says "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WELCOME TO SPACE" and the music kicked in, I knew at that moment that that was the place that I wanted to spend all of my Saturday nights and Sunday mornings. I was HOOKED!!!!! When SPACE moved I was there every night even on WMC. The night that they where charging $100 cover, what I could not belive was that people where actually paying that much to get in. Now that is dedication to a club you like (Don't get me wrong I did not pay that much I had a passport). All this time that I have been going, I have meet some of the nicest people ever and we have becomed friends. Every time I want to find someone that I havent seen in a wile all I had to do was go to SPACE and sure as Sh!t I'd find them there. All in all I thought I was going to go to SPACE at least 5+ years but it has all changed I had actually pased out invitations for my birthday bash for SPACE. WOW what a disapontment. So to my original question Now what are we all SPACE JUNKIES' going to do with ourselves and where are we goning to go?

SPACE will defenitely will be mised :cry: :cry: :cry:

Originally posted by cubaricanbabe

What are all of the space junkies' going to do with themselves?

I only ask this question 'cause I was introduced to Space almost one year ago and belive it or not I have attended all of there events since then. A little bit of history I live in Ft. Lauderdale. It all started on my bitrhday and all of my friends told me that I had to go to SPACE that there was nothing like it, I was skeptical at first, but hey curiosity killed the pussy, so I went. When I walked in I could not belive my eyes, it was as if I was in another world. Everyone was so nice, happy, even the vibes that I was getting was something sureal. The decorations where extravagent, the screen was like none I hade ever seen before. When the blue room opened and the DJ spined the record that says "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WELCOME TO SPACE" and the music kicked in, I knew at that moment that that was the place that I wanted to spend all of my Saturday nights and Sunday mornings. I was HOOKED!!!!! When SPACE moved I was there every night even on WMC. The night that they where charging $100 cover, what I could not belive was that people where actually paying that much to get in. Now that is dedication to a club you like (Don't get me wrong I did not pay that much I had a passport). All this time that I have been going, I have meet some of the nicest people ever and we have becomed friends. Every time I want to find someone that I havent seen in a wile all I had to do was go to SPACE and sure as Sh!t I'd find them there. All in all I thought I was going to go to SPACE at least 5+ years but it has all changed I had actually pased out invitations for my birthday bash for SPACE. WOW what a disapontment. So to my original question Now what are we all SPACE JUNKIES' going to do with ourselves and where are we goning to go?

SPACE will defenitely will be mised :cry: :cry: :cry:

i wouldnt worry so much about it!!!! LP didnt create what he did to have it last 7 or 8 months... if he doent re open this place, or possible out do it, there will be someone who will try their best to keep downtown moving full speed ahead...

then again, we still got NV and Nocturnal coming up soon!!!!!;)

• 1 year later...
Are we having a re-opening party? :)

yeah they are having a re-opening party last week coming after next month on saturday october 32, 2003. free admission all night long.

just say the password.

SPACE IN YOUR FACE

ROLL CALL!!!

WHO'S IN??

:bounce::bounce: